Act 1:Sailor Moon and Sailor Star

In Serena's dream:

"Make sure you take care of Lady Serenity and Small Lady'' Said the women.

"We will" Said two cats.

Serena wakes up from her dream. She rolls over to see her twin sister, Usagi still sleep.

"Usa, time to wake up, we'll be late for school" Said Serena.

Narrator: The girl who has blonde hair. That's Serena Tuskino, she's a early person. The girl next to her is her twin sister, Usagi Tsukino, she's a klutz and a total crybaby. They are known as the Tsukino twins.

Back to the story:

Usagi is still Sleeping after Serena just shook her up. Her brother comes in.

"You need to get ready for school, let the baby sleep" Said Shingo.

Shingo is the youngest in the family. He's more nice to Serena than he is to Usagi.

She nods and goes to the bathroom. Serena starts putting on her school outfit with a blue bow on her top. She starts brushing her hair and putting it to pigtails like Bunny ears. She gets out the bathroom.

She goes downstairs for breakfast, seeing her mom making breakfast and her brother waiting on the table.

"Good morning mom" She greeted.

" Hi dear, has Usagi woken up yet?" She asked.

"Nope, we have a alarm clock for a reason." Serena replied.

"Why can't she be more like you?" Shingo asked. Serena shrugged.

Just then we heard noises.

"Shingo! Serena! Why didn't one of you guys wake me up, now we're late" Usagi yelled. Then she tripped on a step, which caused her to fall down the stairs.

"Owe" Usagi cried.

After Serena and Shingo ate their breakfast, they both got their lunchboxes and left the house, leaving Usagi behind.

"Thanks for breakfast and lunch, bye!" Usagi yelled as she left.

With Serena and Shingo.

"Sis, it's the cat" Said Shingo.

Serena picks up the cat and takes the bandage off it's forehead. It revealed a moon. Serena looks at it amazed.

Anyways, they walked to where they need to go and went separate directions.

"Serena, wait!" Usagi finally kept up with Serena after stepping on a cat and bumping into a person.

"Finally, you're going to be late" she said, walking in the building.

Her homeroom teacher excused Serena because she was walking her brother to school.

She was mad at Usagi for being late.

"Usagi Tsukino, you're late. Go outside, I need to talk to you " said the teacher.

Usagi stand outside the door, looking at the window.

"It's not my fault that I'm late. I just need a new alarm clock. I wish I was the princess from my dream, I wouldn't have to go to school anymore." She said. Usagi felt her stomach growling and she was about to eat.

Just then, her teacher came, Usagi hides her food behind her back.

"Usagi, what were you doing just now?" Asked the teacher.

"Uh nothing "

"With that attitude is the reason why you're failing. Why can't you be like your sister, Serena? I don't have problems with her, but I do with you. Just make sure your mom signs it for extra credit "