Part 1 Act 3: Rei- Sailor Mars

Serena's dream:

A long hair girl with two bunny ear buns is running with a long white princess gown with a pink bow behind it. The long ribbon is floating.

"Endymion" she said, running to the man. They hugged until.

Alarm clock goes off.

Serena wakes up and looks at Luna and Usagi.

Luna is getting Serena's things ready while Usagi is sleeping.

Serena gets out of bed, grabs her clothes and Star broach and goes to the bathroom.

• • •

"Jadeite. You have failed twice" Said Queen Beryl.

"How are you gonna pay for that?"

Jadeite was bowing to her.

'' I'm very sorry." He said.

"The monsters you created are made of clay, that's why they're weak" he turned around and saw a man who was wearing something similar to him, but he had a long cloak on with a red jewel on there. He had long brown hair and brown eyes.

"Queen Beryl, leave it to me, one of our Four Kings, and the North America Commander, Nephrite" he said.

" I can gather more energy to our Great Ruler, and I will get the Legendary Silver Crystal and that princess " he smirked.

Jadeite looks at him in anger.

"But the Sailor Guardians will get in the way again, they will do anything for that princess goody good Moon."

Jadeite looks the other way to see another guy. He had long blonde hair that's tied in a low ponytail, he had the same white suit and his eyes were green.

"Zoisite "

"They might be after the Legendary Silver Crystal and that princess, we need to get our hands on the target, Sailor Moon" he said.

(No, Queen Beryl wants them to target Sailor Star)

Queen Beryl glares at the boys.

"Queen Beryl, where is the Legendary Silver Crystal and who's this princess we need to find."

"It's a source of all kinds of energy. They say it has immense power. The person who obtains it will be ruler of the whole world." She explained.

The boys look at her amazed.

"The job is to get rid of the enemies and capture the guardian who's the princess. She's the only one who can control the Legendary Silver Crystal."

• • •
A girl is around fire.

"It's coming " she said putting her hands together.

"Something terrible will happen"

"Rei-chan, let's hang out again tomorrow" said a little girl.

"Sure, get home safe, Mii-chan" said the talk girl.

At the bus stop.

Act 3 Rei-Sailor Mars

"Have you heard about the demon bus?"

"Yeah''

"You don't know? When you take the bus that passes Sendaizakaue at 6 pm, you will never return home"