Act 8: Minako: Sailor V/ Venus

The guardians, the masked brothers and the villains continued looking at Sailor V.

"Sailor V" Mercury said, getting up.

"No way, why is she here?" Jupiter added.

"But she doesn't look like the Sailor V in the video game" Mars said, sitting shocked.

"That's right, I just never took this mask off in public" she said, holding up her mask.

"That's is Sailor V! The Red mask she wears!" Sailor Moon pointed out. Sailor Star didn't take her eyes off her, same for Sailor V.

"How rude! Show respect!" A white cat with green eyes scowled.

"Indeed she's sailor V, but she's also the princess of the Moon and Star Kingdom, and the successor to the Legendary Silver Crystal. She's princess Serenity " Another cat said. He had greyish blue eyes like Serena, white fur with yellow stripes like a tiger and a star shape on his forehead. He looked directly at Sailor Star.

Sailor Star looked at them shocked.

• • •

I had the feeling that she was the princess, but why did Zoisite called me Princess Serenity then? Do we look alike or something? Or did he think I was the princess? I don't even know about this..... Serena though.

Serena's white tiara started glowing, along with the white and yellow cat.

What's going on? My forehead feels hot..

Sailor Star's tiara disappears and a star shape appears on her forehead.

What happened to my tiara..... It's gone..... Is this some kind of memory?

Zoisite gets up and looks around.

"Damnit, I was so close" he disappeared.

Sailor V gets off the building, walking to the guardians.

"Sis, what happened to your tiara?" Sailor Moon asked.

" I don't know....." Star replied.

"You both did a amazing job, Sailor Star, Sailor Moon" Sailor V said. She looked at the others. "You all did an amazing job"

"I don't feel like this is my first time seeing you, because I've been contacting you through the game machine." Sailor Star gasped, remembering the game machine talking to her.

"So that was your talking to Sailor Star? I thought she was crazy when she said it was talking to her" Sailor Moon said.

"We've been instructing you how to fight through the Sailor V game, it seemed to work on you, Serena-chan" the white cat said.

• • •

"Sorry I couldn't greet you princess"

"Don't apologize Luna, you were doing your job. If I wasn't there, Star here would've been killed by now" Minako said.

Serena spoke up. "Your majesty, we've been searching for you, where have you been?" She asked.

"Where do I start? I met my partners, Artemis and Vega long before you met Luna. We didn't know you guys existed. It was just the three of us. I went by the code name Sailor V and together we fought together and solved crimes. There was more, we saw a lot of incidents. It was the Dark Kingdom.. It was ruled by darkness and they wanted the crystal. She wanted to steal it from the Moon Kingdom for power. Right now, she's gaining energies from humans that's why people are her target. The reason why they were after Serena was because she's the Dutchess." Minako explained.