Act 10: Moon

"we are going to the moon and Star then" Said Luna. The girls nodded.

Days has passed and the Moon hasn't been full yet. Serena's hair was still white as snow and her parents already checked it out. The doctor doesn't know either, but it seems like her emotions caused her hair to be fully white.

Serena and Usagi couldn't wait to know what their past Lifes were.

* * *

Serena walks out of her room, revealing Usagi, Shingo and her parents at the living room.

"Welcome home, dad" Serena greeted."Brought donuts ,here's your favorite donut" Kenji said, giving Serena a white frosted donut with sprinkles.

"And before I got home, I got you this" he gave Serena a box.

It was a necklace of the Legendary Silver Crystal she had before Mamoru was taken away.

"It's perfect, what I love" Serena puts on the necklace.

Her parents knew about Mamoru Chiba and Kai Chiba. Usagi has been gone to check on Kai since Mamoru got taken.

* * *

The night, the moon was full. The girl's met up by the park,gathered around the fountain.

"Moon phase 15" said Ami.

Serena and Usagi admired the moon from above. Serena knew this place because that's where....

"Mamo-chan!" Serena called. Mamoru turned around and smiled.

"Nice of you to join, Renako" he said.

"Mamo-chan..." Serena whispered.

"Everyone, transform" Luna said.

"Mercury Power Make Up "

"Mars Power Make Up"

"Jupiter Power Make Up "

"Venus Power Make Up "

"Moon Prism Power Make Up "

"Star Prism Power Make Up "

The guardians transformed, but their eyes remained on Serena. She didn't look like Sailor Star anymore.

 She didn't look like Sailor Star anymore