Act 2: Ami Minzuno / Sailor Mercury

Serena's dream:

"Take care of my daughters" Said the Queen.

"Mommy?" Questioned the little princess.

"Bye my little Serena.. Someday, you'll be Queen just like mommy"

Serena wakes up. She looks and sees Usagi still sleep and Luna next to her.

"Is something wrong? Serena?" Luna asked.

"I've been having a dream. The same dream about a princess...." Said Serena, looking at her hands.

Luna's pov: I can't tell her that Queen Serenity is her mom yet. I'm going have to wait until we find the other Sailor Guardians. She was rebirth and we must promise to protect Princess Serena Serenity and princess Lady Serenity. I would told Usagi about it, but she can't keep secrets. Sailor V already knows, so nobody can't know until we got everyone.

Third person pov:

Serena gets out of bed, getting ready for school.

••••••

A girl with short blue hair solves a problem. Everyone looks at her shocked.

The bluenette went to where the teacher, who gave her her test results and she got a 100.

•••

"Hey you heard about that girl Ami? I heard she's an IQ of 300. All she does is study" a boy said

" I heard she doesn't have friends. She never talks to anyone" another boy says.

" She's like the second smartest person, along with Serena Tuskino "

"There she is" he said, they both run away.

The bluenette looks to see friends talking.

"What did you get Usagi?" Naru asked.

"You don't want to know" Usagi replied.

"Already know " Said Serena

She looks back at her paper.

••••••••••

Act 2: Sailor Mercury

"Jadeite, when will you bring me the legendary Silver Crystal?"

"I'm sorry Queen Beryl."

" Our Great Ruler needs more power. Collect more energy from the humans, then give me the legendary Silver Crystal at once!"

" Please leave it to me, one of our Four Kings the Far-East Commander, Jadeite,"

•••••••••

"We're home " Said Serena and Usagi in sync.

"Welcome home, girls"

When the girls get to their room, Usagi lies on her bed while Serena sits on her work desk.

" I hope dinner's ready soon, I'm starving." Said Usagi.

"Usagi, you need to do the homework." Said Serena who's writing her essay.

Usagi looks at Luna who's staring at her. Serena is listening to the conversation while working.

"Luna, you don't have to keep a eye on me." Said Usagi.