Act 11 - Reunion: Endymion

Serena's dream:

The Moon Kingdom: it was stone. Hard as rock dear princess wished that it wasn't like this. When she saw someone walking the moment she knew it was him

"Wait, Tuxedo Mask! Endymion!"

"It has to be you, Tuxedo Mask..."

"Please Mamo-chan, say something..."

"Rena-chan"

Who's talking?

RENA-CHAN

Serena dreamed about him again. Her sister was next to her, hoping she was ok. Luna kept yelling at the poor girl.

"Darn it, you two..." The girl mumbled.

Usagi didn't know what was going on as Serena picked up Mamoru's watch.

His watch...

"Fine, ignore me" Luna pouted. Serena smiled as she picked up Luna.

"I'll be ok, now let's get some sunlight" Serena said. Usagi was worried for her twin.

Rena-chan, please be ok

* * *

Usagi and Serena walking. Serena of course was remembering what Queen Serenity said. The Legendary Silver Crystal follows her heart. She wanted to listen to her heart, but her heart can't listen without Mamoru.

"I'll be at the command center if you need me Serena" Luna said.

"Sure, let us know, I still need to keep Kai updated" Said Usagi. Serena wasn't paying attention that she bumped into someone. She looked at the pocket watch.

"It moved...."

Mamo-chan? Is that you?

Time skip.

"Wow! The house is so incredible!" Serena and Usagi cheered.

...

"Everything is so shiny and polished"

"Usa, why did you bring so much snacks?" Serena asked.

"Taste?"

Serena facepalmed.

"This is a diamond. It's the hardest stone of all" Ami explained.

"Ok Mina, hit it with that sword"

"Sure" Mina-chan said, pointing to the diamond ring and hitted it, making the others look. It shattered into pieces.

"Minako -chan, you smashed it!" Usagi exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry Ami-chan!" Minako whined, sounding like Usagi.

"Don't worry, I was expecting that to happen. More than it looks, it smashed into pieces. It's the hardest stone on earth, like a rock."

* * *

Serena and Kai hanged out while Usagi was with the girls.

"So, how are you feeling Rena-chan?" Asked Kai, looking at the white hair girl. "And how did your hair get so white? It was blonde the last time I saw you"

"Silver Crystal effect I guess. It would usually be blonde and then white." Serena replied, as they walked to where they always bump at.

"I don't know, but something drawn me here..."