Act 4: Masquerade dance

Serena's dream:

Princess Serenity stabs herself with the sword, causing her to fall with her lover. Sailor Moon saw her sister on the ground.

She puts her head on her lap.

"I'm sorry, Guardians, mother... father...I have to do this. I'm nothing without my sister. I must follow her path"

Sailor Moon picks up the sword stabbing herself, causing her to fall next to her sister and lover.

Serena wakes up, looking around. Only seeing Usagi sleeping and Luna getting their things ready.

"Good morning, Serena" said Luna.

"Morning Luna" she replied with a smile, getting out of bed and getting ready to go to school.

Time skip at the arcade:

"So there's a party at the palace?" asked Rei

''yeah, me and Serena heard dad talking about it to mom" Said Usagi.

"Yeah, dad said he'll tells us about it when he gets back." Said Serena.

"Or maybe we can find out ourselves '' said Usagi. Serena, Rei and Ami eyes widen.

"You don't mean....."

"Yep''

Why is she my sister?

Act 4: Masquerade Dance

• • •

Serena's dress:

Serena's dress:

The girl's and Luna was about to walk in the castle until

"Hey, you four" they all turned around and saw a guard. They were nervous as Usagi hid behind Ami.

"You're not allowed to bring pets. You can leave her outside and she'll be fine" he said. Serena nodded.

"Thanks'' she smiled as the girls continued to walk inside.

There were people who were dressed up.

Music starts playing and everyone gets a partner.

Ami and Rei blushed a bit as Rei took Ami by the hand and they both started dancing together.

The twins looked around and that's when they saw them: Tuxedo Mask and Suit Mask.

"May we have this dance'' they both said. Usagi nodded as she took Suit Mask's hand and Serena took Tuxedo Mask's hand.

"I was just thinking about you....." Serena admitted quietly, blushing a little.

All they could do is dance in silence, until he broke it.

"Y'know, this is something I always want to do" he said blushing a little.

"Yeah.....''

Just then,  Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars appeared.

"I have to go.....''  Said Serena running away.

'why? I was having fun with him him' she thought.

"Star Prism Power Make Up" she transformed into Sailor Star as Usagi was transforming into Sailor Moon.

As Sailor Star saw princess D, she ran after her.

"Princess D, stop this" she said but got pushed.

"Sailor Star!" Yelled Luna as Tuxedo Mask and Suit Mask saw her falling. Tuxedo Mask jumped to try to save her.

He caught her and Sailor Star couldn't help it but to blush.

Loosing his grip, Tuxedo Suit accidentally let go of his brother and Sailor Star.

"Tuxedo Mask!" Yelled Tuxedo Suit.

"Sailor Star, shout Moon Wings, you'll be ok.'' Said Luna.

Sailor Star acted quick and said.

"Moon Wings'' her angel wings come out and she carried Tuxedo Mask to safety.

"It looks like it was your turn to rescue me" Tuxedo Mask winked at her and she blushed.

"You saved me the most" she replied.

Luna signed thankfully that Serena is alive.

"Sailor Star, help the girls" said Luna as Sailor Star ran to where the girls are.

• • •

"Not so fast"

" I am the pretty Guardian who fights for love and for Compassion I am Sailor Star and for the name of the Silver Millennium I'll punish you"

"Star sparkles '' said  Sailor Star.

The girl's were confused.

They saw four boys appear.

• • •

Usagi was sleeping on a bench as Tuxedo Suit was looking at her. He touched her cheek and was about to kiss her until.....

"Get away from Usagi" said Luna.

• • •
The moonlight is a messenger of love