You meet the One the Only

Y/n-Your name
F/n-Your first name
L/n-Your last name

Byakuya's Pov

"You will have a bodyguard by your side until I unassign him" Kijo Togami said (father)

"You understand that right?"Kijo said

"Yes sir"I said with a straight face

"They should be here soon,go wait for them at the door. You are now excused"Kijo said before returning to the paperwork

So a new bodyguard huh.After all the other ones.I supposed dad hasn't given up yet.
I wonder how bad of a guard they're going to be.
Then I heard the door knock.Im assuming that's them. Walking towards the door I had hesitated.But then I had opened it.Only to see them and the butler.

-------------
Your Pov
-------------

The door had opened.Then I saw the guy himself.I kept my composer and kept a straight face.
The boy stepped out of the way before we walked in.
I gave the butler a sign to go ahead before me.
He had nodded and went in.
But all my focus was on the boy.
I didn't even know him, all I knew was his last name.
He closed the door and began to follow the butler and me.
Then we had went to the guest room.Where the butler had settled down my belongings.

"Thank you"I said to the butler

"Your welcome, I will leave you to here to communicate for a while good luck sir"He said before leaving.

I took my eyes off the butler and turned my attention to the boy who was now in front of me.

"F/N L/N a pleasure to meet you"I said before bowing (to show respect, learned it from martial arts)

"Byakuya Togami"He replied back

I stared at him for a while before he looked how I dressed.Then his attention turned to my bandaged shoulder.

"Don't tell me you got into a fight before you came here"He said almost in disgust

"No sir, I haven't. It was something...I had no control of"I said "But my shoulder is not the main thing you should worry about" I said while staring at him
"So do I follow you or do I wait until you need me for something?"I asked

"You can stay here and unpack your belongings I'll just stand here and wait" Byakuya said before leaning on the door frame

I picked up both of my bags off the ground with one hand, and placed one on the desk and one remained on my shoulder.
But what made me nervous was Byakuya standing there.Just watching me unpack my things.
I started of with my clothes.Before I had left I never took my clothes of the hanger.So I just placed them on the rack.(rack right idk some English words)

Then once I was done hanging my clothes I then started with the desk area.Without moving my head I could still see him waiting at the door.Getting out my my stuff I placed them neatly in there place.
Once I was done I looked at Byakuya.

"Sir- Sir?"I said questioning myself

Sir had gotten his attention apparently.

"What is it?"He asked

"Is there a specific name you want me to call you by or just sir?"I asked calmly

"Just call me Togami"He said slightly turning his head away.

"Well Togami is there a certain thing we have to attend or are we just going to stay here?" I asked

"Well before you had arrived my father Kijo wanted to see you, so clean up and look presentable"Togami said and shut the door.