Foolishness

Byakuya's Pov
---------------------

It had been an hour since I saw Y/n.They said that they would be at the park.
Getting my phone out I called them.They didn't pick up.Called again, no answer.
Were they mad at me, or do they not have their phone?
Getting up from my seat I put my book in my bag.Taking my time I went to the main floor.
Where they had the park.Opening the door no one was there.
Looking to the right I saw them.
How in the world did they manage to sleep out here.
I questioned to myself.Going up to them they slightly moved.They had there phone on them.So he should've received my calls.
Until I picked up there headphones.
It was calm music with water noises in the background.
Now I could see why
I said and scoffed.Taking their sketch book I put it into my bag.The slowly taking their phone and paused the music.Also putting them into my bag.
I didn't want to ruin their sleep.They look to peaceful.

Slowly I had picked them up bridal style and opened the door.Walking to the dorms I held the key in my hand.
Walking I glanced down only to see them snuggled against me.
My face started to heat up all of a sudden.
No,Stay calm Togami.All you are doing is caring them.But they look so cute.No..Ugh I need to relax!
Making our way to the door I opened it with the key. Attempting to not hit them against anything I placed them down slowly on their bed.
Opening my bag I put their stuff on the night stand.Charging their phone and headphones.
Then pulling out the Sketchbook.Opening to see the last drawing they've done.
It was magnificent.It had exactly looked like the park.
But it didn't looked finished.So I placed it on their nightstand leaving it closed.

Going to my side of the room I sat my bed.
I can't believe what I had done.
First was lieing about dating, then carrying them to the dorm.
Is it even possible to fall in love?I possibly don't even know what is or what it feels like.
But if it's making me feel hot in the face and thinking about them most of the time then.If it's not love I don't know what it is.
Putting my bag aside I pulled out my phone.
I didn't want to seem like an idiot but I wanted to search up what love is.
But then an email had popped up.
Of course it's from him.
My father, opening the email I read it for a while.He was just checking to see if y/n is doing their job right.
I had to respond.Y/N was the greatest bodyguard I've ever had.But I responded with a yes.
-----------------
Your Pov
-----------------

Shifting around I slowly opened my eyes to a dim room.Only to see the dorm room again.
Just a minute ago you were outside at the park.
Your eyes still adjusting to the room.You turned your body around to see Byakuya there.On his side of the room.
All I did was groan and turn back to face my side the wall.
I didn't want to get up.I wanted to stay in bed forever.My body was sore.Most likely from sleeping on a bench.Rubbing my eyes I slowly gotten up.

"Finally your awake"I heard Byakuya say behind me.

"What time is it?"I asked sleepily

"Hmm it's now 1:28"He said calmly

"How did I even get here"I asked while going to the bathroom.

I had looked like a complete mess.Taking of my shirt I looked at my shoulder.It was now healed.Well as healed as it would ever get at least.
I sighed and washed my face.I really wanted to know how I got here.But ever since free time...I missed a class.Damn it ugh now, wait.
If I missed a class then shouldn't Byakuya be in his class.
Turning off the sink I dried my face.

"He-HEY UH-How long have you been standing there for!"I yelled at him in embarrassment

"Don't worry about that, I'm going back to the library"He said reaching for the door.

"Hey wait-"I said grabbing his wrist.
Was the worst mistake of my life.

"What is it now Y/N"He questioned