High Hopes

Your Pov
-------------

Hearing the alarm had hurt my ears.
Immediately I turned it off due to how loud it was.Slowly getting up I groaned.
Leaving my bed I went to the bathroom to do the usual.
Getting the suit on I had last time when I saw Kijo(it's clean don't worry).
It was now 5:57 getting my bags and I started to pack.(yes gloves stay on all the time unless washing hands)
Once everything was packed I layed on the bed.Blasting my music I waited for Byakuya.
Then I heard a knock on my door.
I left my music playing out loud and opened the door.

"Come meet me outside, bring your things oh and turn that off it's...weird"He said before leaving the door

Damn so rude.He doesn't even like my music taste.Grabbing my phone I turned down my volume and stopped my music.
Grabbing my belongings I took them outside.
The Butler grabbing mine and Byakuya's belongings.
Opening the door I let Byakuya go in first.
Kijo didn't tag along due to his meetings and work.
I sat there looking out the window until we had arrived at Hope's Peak Academy.
Byakuya getting out then me.

I was getting nervous but I kept a straight face.But all I could hear was people whispering once we got here.
All I could do was follow Byakuya so I guess I didn't have anything to worry about.
Then walking in the hallway I saw this girl with two braids.She had glasses and was about 5'4(164cm).
She walked towards Byakuya then I had stepped in front of her attempting to stop her.

"H-h-hey w-what are y-y-you doing!"She said nervously

"Toko go find someone else to bother instead of us"Byakuya said

"O-o-okay M-Master!"She said while running away

I was confused about how she was acting but I guess it wasn't bad.Well for now at least.
Making our way to the first class.Before arriving to the class Byakuya told me I didn't have to sit by him.
So I didn't, I sat somewhat in the middle.
Then I saw that Toko girl again.Assuming they had an interaction before.But due to Byakuya's expression he was disgusted of her.
But all I could notice was how She was starting at Byakuya the whole class period.
Which was only an introduction to the class.
After classes were done I had to accompany Byakuya due to that girl.
Making our way to lunch we had sat in a two seat table.
He was eating while I drew in the notebook I had.But then out of the corner of my eye I saw people pointing and whispering.Only to figure out that they were talking about us.
I didn't bother to listen.They were making it obvious that they were talking about us.
Once he was done I had to follow.

"Hey!Why do you Follow him around!"A red hair guy said

Byakuya stopped and turned around.
I walked over to the red head

"What's your name?"I asked politely

"Leon, why"He asked

"Well Leon, due to how you are sitting you know someone could trip you, or even fall yourself!"I said with a straight face. "So if you don't want to be an embarrassment I recommend you to shut your mouth"I said and spilled a bit of water near his chair.

After walking away he tried to back up and then he fell due to the water and the chair.
Byakuya scoffed and we left the Cafeteria.

"What the hell did you do?"Byakuya asked

"I spilled water near his chair"I said smiling

He shook his head with a slight smile and we went to our dorm.
It was quite big for a school dorm but I guess I didn't mind.

"Hey do you mind If I walk around campus?"
I asked Byakuya

"Sure, I'll be in the library oh and here, put it in your contacts just in case I need you"He said before leaving the dorm.