A Day in The Business Life

Your Pov
------------

"Hey get up we have to go in an hour"I heard someone say

I slowly opened my eyes to see Byakuya in my room Again!

"What-what..time is it"I asked in a sleepy tone

"It's 8:35, get up and get ready we got to go"
Byakuya said

Then he left the room.You turning to your right side you jumped in pain.

"I swear this is gonna be the death of me-"I said referencing my shoulder.

Getting up I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face.And not to forget I used the bathroom.After that I looked in my closet and put on my regular clothes.
Then brushing my hair.
Putting gloves on to hide my scars I grabbed my phone and left the room.
Now searching for Byakuya I walked into the waiting room.No one there.Maybe in the Library?
Going into the Library I closed the door.
Looking to the left side first.Then going to the opposite side I saw Byakuya sitting there reading a book.

"Hey you at least have to tell me where you are at"I said sorta pissed

"Well I got bored so I went here.Im always in the Library anyways"Byakuya said

"Togami, we just met yesterday and you expected me to know this?Jeez"I said looking around the Library.

"Just come sit down we might be here for a while"Byakuya said without taking his eyes off his book

"But you sai-...you know what it ain't worth sayin"I said and sat down in the chair in front of him.

"What's not worth saying?"Byakuya questioned

"Nothing Togami forget about it.Its not important I'm sure"I said pulling out my phone

All he did was hum is response.I looked on social media as usual.And since nothing had been posted yet I went to gaming.
A few minutes had passed then more until I got the signal.

"Hey we got to go now come now peasant"
He said as usual

Then following him we went in a small Limo.
Never getting information I just sat there silently.So was the others.

"Uh, so Y/N how was your first night here?" Kijo Togami asked

"It was excellent Sir"I said

He nodded his head in response.After a while we made it to our destination.
All of us entered the place and walked quietly.

"Look you two stay here in the building it might be a while do whatever you please, walk, look around, just don't be too loud"
Kijo said before walking off into a meeting room.

Now it was just me and Byakuya. Literally no one else.

"Follow me"Byakuya said immediately

I nodded in response and proceeded to follow Him.

"Of course we are here...a library"I said under my breath

"Got a problem with it?"Byakuya said while finding a book to read.

"No not at all Togami just, I'm just confused why we are here"I said sitting on the couch

"What do you mean?The library?"He questioned

"No the building we are in, what is it?"I asked

"Oh this is a Court place, all courts happen here"He said

"Does your father come here often?"I asked

"Hmm sometimes but he usually doesn't bring me, but I guess he decided to bring us to see how you would do"He said now sitting next to you with a book.