Where Hope's and Dreams come True

Byakuya's Pov
---------------------

Ever since Y/N had that accident, they haven't been the same.I know for the fact they are faking their emotions. Usually they would be a bit shitty but also kind.
But now they haven't talked ever since.As much as I tell my father that the blood was just an accident he just won't believe it or me.

"Go get Y/N I want them to tell the truth, and before you say anything no buts, now go"
He said

"Yes Sir" That's all I could say to him

I couldn't say no sir.He's ruined my childhood he's fired so many people.Even Bodyguard's and I was afraid that Y/n would be gone.
Once I had reached their door I knocked on the door.
I heard a thump.Then walking towards the door.Then I saw Y/N they had looked terrible.

"Hey, my father wants to see you for a moment"I said and left to my room

___________
Your Pov
___________

I had gotten myself together and put on a fake serious face.Walking towards the office I knocked on the door.
Hearing the word come in I opened the door. Only to see Kijo staring at me already.

"Take a seat kid"He said

I had sat down and looked at him.

"How may I help you Sir?"I asked

"The so called "accident" what was up with the blood?"He asked

"Well this male, he seemed about in his late 40's, he attempted to attack me and shoot me. Since I was in his sight.So me and him fought and he had elbowed me in the stomach and slammed me on the ground.Which I can assume that's what caused the bleeding sir"
I explained

"Was he bigger than you?"

"Yes sir he was.He had more meat on his bones"

"What about Byakuya, what happened with him?"

"Before the man entered I told him to quietly follow me.And I hid him in a corner so he wouldn't be spotted."

"Good, good, now the thing you did there you protected my son, took down the enemy and took all his weapons...Shit you even knocked the man out and cuffed him to a pole!
Kid your staying!You got yourself a job, now don't disappoint me and stay by my son's side you understand?"

"Yes Sir I do understand "

"Good you are excused"He said

I got up and headed straight towards the door feeling nauseated.But I stopped only to see Byakuya walking in the opposite direction.
Was he... listening to our conversation?
I walked slowly to my room.
Before I had arrived I brought pain killers.
Taking two I drunk them with water.
Then I headed to the library.
Only just to relax there until I was needed.
Making my way to the library I sat in a chair only to receive a call.

Answer

"Hello?"

"Helloooo~ Are you the ultimate Martial Artist?"

"Yes that is me why if I may ask?"

"Hope's Peak Academy is accepting you to move into the dorms any day you like.School will start tomorrow, we will look forward to having you!"

Then the call had ended.
I start to go to the academy tomorrow huh.
Well I guess it won't be that bad.But What about Byakuya.I got up looking at the number that called.I was more worried for Byakuya if he received a call too?
Getting up from the chair I never took my eyes of my phone until I bumped into someone.

"I'm terribly sorry Togami!"I said and bowed for the mistake I made

"You don't need to bow, just come back and sit down." Byakuya said going into the library where he always sits.

"May is ask a question Togami?"I asked

"Sure go ahead it better not be stupid"He replied

"Did you receive a phone call from Hope's Peak Academy?"I questioned

"Yes I did, what about the phone call"He said

"I was just making sure if you were attending tomorrow"I said looking at him

"Well yes, even my father is aware of the call.
There will be roommates and I rather not be with any other commoner's so you are my roommate.We move into the academy tomorrow."He said now returning to his book.

So I'm his roommate, well it makes sense.I mean if it was Kijo's doing then I can see why.
But if it was the school's doing then, it either was luck.Or they knew something about me guarding him.But at least it isn't any stranger.
I thought in my head.But us moving in tomorrow?Seems a bit early but I guess it works.

"Since it's 8:32(pm) you may go, set an alarm at 5:30.Get ready dress presentable again and pack your things.Once I'm ready I'll go get you"Byakuya said and left the library

Going on my clock I set a timer to 5:30 a.m.
So I also have to look presentable huh.I got up from my seat and headed to my room.
I took a shower and did the usual.
It was now 9:17.

"How the Fuck did it so late-" I questioned

Getting into the bed I saw the big stuffed bunny.Grabbing it I cuddled it though-out the night.Now making me sleep faster.
______________________________________________

Next: High Hopes