Midnight Falls

Your Pov (some 2nd pov)

Stepping out of Byakuya's dad's office me and Togami had a quiet walk.
Yeah I said I was actually gonna give him a thanks but.I felt like I didn't have the guts to say it.So I gathered up my courage.

"Thank you, Togami"I said to him

Byakuya stopped walking and turned in my direction.

"What did you say?"He asked

"I said Thank you"I resaid

"For what, I did nothing?"He said in confusion

"For pulling me out before I could...cry"I said the last part quietly

"Peasant you are going to have to speak up"
Byakuya said while getting closer to me

"I Said thank you, I'm sorry Togami but are you deaf? I've said it twice"I asked him of course playing the wrong card

Then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in close.

"Look little Dog, I'm not deaf I've heard what you said.I just like to hear you say stuff you didn't say before"He smirked and had let go of my wrist before walking off

I stood there shocked and decided to catch up.
"Well you made me look stupid while making me repeating those words"I basically yelled

"Well it's not my fault for being a little gullible human being"He said with a smirk once more

"Whatever, is that all for the agenda?"I asked

"I believe so, since this is your first day I'll let you rest.I'll check on you later bye peasant"
He said while waving off with one hand.

I opened my new bedroom door and closed it.
I never really looked around the room.
It was black and white guest room that still had a big bed.
But I leaned against the door slowly sliding down.
Did he really just do that earlier?!? That was now stuck in your mind.
When Byakuya pulled you in by the wrist making both of you close.It was even face to face.Like in some Anime!
You let out a big sigh with part of it being a groan.
Getting up off the ground I went to the desk.
Obviously I didn't unpack everything.
The only things I had left was two items.
Which was a small stuffed animal your mother gave to you while you were a child.

It was your favorite animal at the time.And it still is.Your mother gave you a small one representing you while the Big one representing your mother.
You loved this gift with all your heart.And it had a note too.

Dear my love

As soon as you were growing older, I noticed something you liked.Stuffed animals! While your favorite animal being a Bunny.One representing you (the small one) and the big bunny representing me!
I will love you forever.Until I can fight this disease I hope I get to see you again.
I love you Y/n.You will always be my #1.

Love
Mom

I had reread the note.It had made me tear up
But the I looked out the window only to realize that it was turning night.
Checking my phone it was 7:52 p.m.
Grabbing my towel and some boxers and sweat pants I had went in the shower.
Once I had gotten done I dried my body and put on the boxers and sweat pants.
Of course it felt uncomfortable sleeping with a shirt on.
Going to the desk you opened the laptop.
It was now 8:19 p.m.
Going online you looked on social media.
You went to your social media page only to see your art blowing up.
You were also an artist but you were mostly recognized as someone who did Martial Arts.
Then you went to the people you followed.
Only to see what they had posted online.They all had tooken beautiful pictures.And you wanted to recreate them.So you did.
Few hours had passed blasting music in your ears like it would be the last time you heard it.

_______________
Byakuya's Pov
_______________

It was now 9:35.I still can't believe what I have done.The whole wrist pull in thing.
What if I'm actually falling for them.No it can't be possible.I had just met them today!
But I guess it's time to check on them.Just to make sure they are okay.
Opening my door I walked into the dim hallway.It was about a 2 minute walk to Y/N's room.
The thing that had separated the room was the Library, a big library.
Reaching Y/N's door I knocked.
Sure it was 9 something but would they be actually asleep.
I knocked again still no answer.

"Y/N I'm coming in"I said before entering the room

Slowly closing the door I saw Y/N at the desk.
Assuming They didn't hear me due to their headphones.

"Jeez if you can't hear me you're going to go deaf"I muttered under my breath

Slowly walking towards Y/N I saw them... shirtless.
You got to be kidding me. I said to myself now feeling my face heat up.I breathed in and out and walked towards them more.Until I arrived near the desk I saw them drawing.

"Hmm,Nice drawing Y/N"I said to them

Then they turned to me and slightly jumped.
How cute. Wait NO NOT CUTE SHIT.

"Uhh...why are you in here!"Y/N said covering their body.

"Well I said I would check on you didn't I?"B

"Mmm yeah, I guess I forgot"Y

"You should be asleep by now it's late"B

"Asleep it's literally.....9....9:37!That's early"Y

"Well it's partially late for me"I said in a yawn

"Fine, I'll go to bed"Y/N said while getting up and closing their laptop.

They started to put their things away and got up.

"Are you just gonna stand there until I sleep or what?"Y/N asked

"No, that weird.I was just making you were actually going to go to bed.Plus I'm telling you this because I have a busy schedule tomorrow"I explained

"Could've just said that in the first place"Y/N said now getting their bag and finding a bottle.

"What is that?"I asked

"It's Melatonin, to help me sleep"They explained

"Hm whatever works for you, well I'm off goodnight"I said and turned around walking towards the door

"Goodnight to you too Togami"

______________________________________________

Next: A day in the business life