His Answer

A/N: I only have 2 things to say to yall. 

1. Sorry this is now like 3 days late. Does anyone else go through phases where one day you feel like you're really good at writing, and then the next you feel like everything that you write is hot, steamy sewage on a plate? Well, that happens to me regularly, so I rewrote this chapter like 5 times, which is why it took so long. Hahahahahaha *cries.* But hopefully you all enjoy it!!!! (This paragraph was definitely not just 1 thing, but that's okay I guess)

2. Stuff's about to GO DOWN in this chapter. So without further ado:

_______________________

The subtle feeling of movement beside you pulls you gently from your dream, lulling you into a semi-conscious state. You shift slightly, letting out a small sleepy sigh, and then you just lie still for a moment, your eyes still closed as you gradually start to wake up from a heavy sleep. 

You start to become more aware of the sounds and feelings around you. You can hear your own steady breathing and the very distant sound of birdsong coming from outside. Then suddenly, you notice a new sensation. Someone else's steady breath ghosts over your face. You can hear the gentle sound of breathing now, too. There's someone beside you. With some difficulty, you pry open your heavy eyelids. 

Min-hyuk's handsome face is only inches away from yours. His eyes are closed gently, and his mouth is slightly ajar. You notice your arm is still under his head like it was last night. You're a bit confused for a moment before your brain catches up, reminding you about everything that happened the day before. 

After Min-hyuk had calmed down a little, you both took Bella to the room underneath the stage. The only way to get down there is a little trap door in the center of the stage. It also happened to be where Min-hyuk's bed was (A/N: I have absolutely no clue how accurate that is. At this point I'm just making stuff up lol. For the sake of this story, let's pretend his bed is in there). After making sure Bella was as comfortable as you could make her, you encouraged him to get some rest, but he only repeated that he didn't want you to leave. He sounded so lost that you couldn't refuse. You laid down with him on his rickety old bed that was barely big enough for one person, and you held him close again, putting an arm underneath his head as he wrapped his arms loosely around your waist. He fell asleep not long after that while you gently stroked his hair with your free hand. You had planned to lay there only until he fell asleep... but you ended up falling asleep too, it seems. 

He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping, you think groggily as you try to blink the sleep from your eyes. You reach up with your spare hand again and carefully brush a strand of hair off his forehead. He shifts a little in his sleep, letting out a long drawn-out breath as his eyebrows pull together lightly. You can't help but smile at how cute he looks. 

Then, to your surprise, his eyes slowly open, instantly connecting with yours. You feel a sudden shyness and your cheeks start to warm up a little. After all, you're laying together in his bed. That's bound to make anyone flustered. You smile gently at him, though, trying not to let him know how flustered you are.

He doesn't smile back. He just blinks at you a few times, almost like he doesn't believe what he's seeing. Then you feel one of his hands on your waist. He lets it travel slowly to your back, taking his time to feel the warmth of your body, as if to confirm that you're real. You see comprehension dawn in his eyes as he realizes that you're really here, and he lets out a small, content sigh. His eyes close again and he suddenly moves closer to you, snuggling his head against your chest like he had the night before while his arms wrap tighter around you.

 His eyes close again and he suddenly moves closer to you, snuggling his head against your chest like he had the night before while his arms wrap tighter around you