Your Own Magic

A/N: WHO'S READY FOR THIS CHAPTERRRRR?!?!?!?! RAISE YOUR HAND IN THE COMMENTS!!

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

Y/N's Perspective:

"The best part..." Ayi's boss whispers, inching his face closer to yours, "...is that I'm gonna make it look like that psycho killed you instead."

You feel your eyes widen. So that's why he had kidnapped you. You're a part of his plan to make Min-hyuk suffer as much as possible. You have to admit, framing your enemy for the murder of the woman he loves is probably the cruelest revenge tactic you've ever heard of.

Your mind starts racing as you try to think of a way out of this one. It seems like it would be futile to reason with him.... but maybe you can lie. You let out a small humorless chuckle at his words, which seems to surprise him mildly.

"What makes you think we're close?" You ask, trying to hide the fact that his words shook you to your very core. "You really think killing someone he hardly knows will have an effect on him?"

It's his turn to laugh now, a sound that sends shivers racing down your back. He gets up again and starts rummaging through the tools on the shelf once more.

"You two seem awfully friendly for two people who hardly know each other," he says casually. You feel your heart drop into your stomach as you stare at the large man. "I've been watching you both for some time, and it seems like you're more than just acquaintances from what I've seen."

You don't say anything. You feel suddenly sick to your stomach. How long has he been watching the two of you? You feel certain you would've felt it if someone was watching you, so the fact that he had stalked you undetected sends a fresh wave of horror washing over you.

"So, despite what you're saying," Ayi's boss continues smugly, "I think seeing you dead will come as quite a shock to him."

Your expression settles into a defiant glare, though his back is still to you so he doesn't see it.

"Besides," he adds again after a moment, "even if it doesn't have the effect I want it to, your death will still be another murder that can be traced back to him. He'll be locked up for sure, like he should be."

"You're the one who needs to be locked up," you growl, struggling angrily against your hand restraints. "You're a sick, twisted, perverted old man."

He ignores your comment, and though you can't see it, you're sure a sick grin is smeared across his features. He's silent for a few moments before he speaks again. Meanwhile, you're brain is working overtime as you try to think up another plan to get yourself out of this.

"Hmmmm...." he says absently. "There doesn't seem to be anything here that'll get the job done quickly. But then again, maybe it should be nice and slow."

You struggle a little more against the restraints. The fear is finally taking its toll on you, and messing with your critical thinking abilities. What are you going to do? You could die here. This dark room, and his terrifying face could be the last things you ever see. Your breathing has become quick and shallow.

Your hands start to feel numb from the constant tugging, but you're not about to stop. It seems to be the only thing you can do at this point, so you mindlessly keep pulling as growing terror continues to cloud your judgement. 

Suddenly you see a flash of blue to your right. You freeze, turning your head in the direction of the sudden small blink of color. There, fluttering on one of the shelves nearby is a blue butterfly. You blink a few times to make sure you're not seeing things. When it's still there, you feel your mind begin to clear.