Compromise 《Oneshot》

Prompt: Edric (20) and Hunter (20) move in together after being together for over four years in the Demon Realm. Hunter warns Ed that some of his clothes will go missing. Ed dismissed it and then finds all his clothes missing. All coming down to a certain culprit.

***

"Aw, my big brother is finally leaving the nest," Luz teases. Hunter scowls, shoving his sister away. The human flopped down onto the sofa outside the home. "Shut it, Luz. You're supposed to be helping us. Not sitting on the furniture." Luz shrugs it off. "Your boyfriend and mi hermosa fiancee reassured me that they got this. Amity even said I should rest." Hunter crossed his arms.

"Suree."

Luz opened her mouth to defend her honor until a voice interrupted them. "Hun, you okay?" Hunter blushed when he felt arms go around his waist to pull him closer. The pale blond's irritation dissolved as Hunter was sporting a deep red blush at the kiss placed on his cheek.

"Awwww," she cooed. "You look just like a mini tomato." Hunter squawks at Luz's words. "No, I do not!" Luz laughs when Edric joins in.

"You look adorable, my baby tomato," professed Edric with a heart full of love.

Hunter spluttered to find the words to speak. "No, I'm not a tomato. I-I....Ah shut it!" Hunter escaped Edric's grasp to rush inside. He runs past Amity who was exiting the house.

"What's up with your boyfriend, Ed?"

Luz and Edric shared a look. The two laughs as Amity nervously laughs. She walks over to the pair. "So?" Edric grins. "Well, Mittens, Goldie doesn't enjoy becoming so flustered. I'm pretty sure he likes being teased." Edric then clasped his hands together.

"Thanks for helping. I'm pretty sure we can finish up here." Luz hops off the sofa she was sitting on. She had a bright smile on her face. "It's no problem, Ed."

Amity crosses her arms before smiling. "Yeah, it was no issue. Now, Luz and I have to go. We got chores to do." Edric nods and gives the two a hug. "See you two around." Luz waves back at Edric while Amity drags her girlfriend away.

Edric just laughs before looking at the sofa. With a twirl of his finger, the sofa was lifted as Edric brings it inside. He saw Hunter laying on the carpet with Flapjack resting on the blond's head.

"You okay, Goldie?"

Hunter grumbles and mumbles against the carpet. Edric shrugs, "Okay, sun drop." He used his other hand to conjure a blue glow around Hunter to lift him up. "Hey!" Hunter couldn't cross his arms as Edric sets the sofa down. "Let me down, Ed, or else." Edric hums.

"Or else what?" Edric chuckles when Hunter blew a raspberry at him. "Fine, I'll let you down, my grumpy kitty." Hunter huffs when he lands on the sofa. "Your pet names are becoming insufferable." Hunter's words were betrayed by the blush that was on his cheeks.

Edric chuckles and sits down beside Hunter on the sofa. He knew there was no real heat behind the other's words. "Sure, it is, Hun. You're so sweet like honey." Edric pulled the boy close to him. Hunter's frown turned to a small smile as he let Hunter hug him.

"You're such a teddy bear," Hunter notes. Edric hums. "I can't help it. You make me feel so gooey inside." Hunter flushed a deep red. "...You make me...feel...gooey inside...too." Edric smiles at his boyfriend's words.

"I'm glad you feel the same. We should probably start unpacking. Maybe order take-out." Hunter nods his head. Sure, he would prefer Edric to cook since the green-haired witch was a better cook than those take-out places, but unpacking with Edric meant more of a reason to be close to his boyfriend.