Chapter 2

ARTHUR LEYWIN :

"Now we will have a 5 minutes break, if anyone of you is hungry or thirsty just imagine the the thing you want to eat or drink and it will appear infront of you" Truth said just after the video ended. 'Just imagine the thing you want to eat or drink and it will appear huh, well then let's see.' As I thought about cookies they appeared on my thighs in a box, everyone were surprised to see something instantly appear infront of me. After seeing me, everyone tried and got the things they wanted but what surprised me was that Regis, the talking wolf and Grey were eating a Burger which I am pretty sure haven't been invented here yet. 'This just proves my point that he is the future me.'

' Papa if he is future you so where am I? And why is that wolf with future papa?' Sylvie said to through our bond. 'Maybe you weren't there with the future me when he was teleported and you were probably busy eating all the meat', I assured her and blocked my next thoughts from her. She was right, if he is the future me then where is Sylvie? Why is he using the mask when I thought I would never use it again? Did something bad happened in the future? I had a lot more questions I wanted to ask him but I knew i couldn't.

"Art are you ok?" Mom asked me."Huh...yes I am okay. Why are you asking that?" I said."Nothing it's just that you looked in some deep thoughts."Mom said. "I was just thinking how were we able to just get food just by imagining it." What I said wasn't lie, I did thought how he was able to do it and didn't gave it more attention.

"Well guys let's continue." Truth said after exact 5 minutes and the screen begin to light up.

ARTHUR LEYWIN

"So we are back to your perspective." Vincent said.

Looking around, trees that towered high over my head surrounded me . There was a dense fog that loomed thickly a couple centimeters off the ground, filling the air with nearly palpable moisture .

Trees and an unnaturally thick fog...

I sank back on my butt, crestfallen at what this could only mean .

I was in the Forest of Elshire.

"What were you doing there all alone?" Theo said.

"And he looks only 4 years old there" Priscilla Glayder said.

"I was separated from my family when we were traveling to Xyrus city." I said.

"But how were you separated from them?" Kathyln asked which again surprised her parents.

"We were ambushed by some bandits." I said.

Kathyln maybe saw that I didn't wanted to talk about it much so she only replied with a "oh....ok".

A disheartened sigh escaped from my mouth as I picked myself up .

It seems like I won't be meeting my family anytime soon . It had been over four months since I had fallen off of the cliff . My family had most likely either gone back to Ashber or had maybe even decided to stay in Xyrus .

"Four Months!!" Many of my friends shouted.

"How did you survived there by yourself" Lance Alea said in a worried tone.

"I found a cave where a old woman was staying. She helped me and allowed me to stay with her. Mom, Dad I know I didn't mentioned any of this when I explained how I survived there but she said to keep it a secret."
I said.

"Ohh Thank God. Atleast you weren't alone there or it must have been very hard and lonely there." Lance Alea said as Mom, Dad and Twin Horns hard a guilt look.