Chapter 3

Third Person :

"After that Arthur helped Tessia get back to her home and became Virion's disciple after he found out about Arthur's potential. And he lived with the Eralith Family for 3 years." Truth explained to everyone present there.

"Do you guys want a break or you all want to continue?" Truth asked everyone.

As no one wanted a break, the screen begin to light up."Well then, let's continue." Truth said.

ARTHUR LEYWIN

"We're here," Jasmine announced, snapping me out of my thoughts . At her signal, the two of us brought our horses to a slow trot into a small clearing in the woods .

The clearing that was surrounded by tall trees, and where the dungeon entrance was located, was littered with a group of adventurers clearing their camp, some checking their weapons as they got ready to go in .

"Looks like we are going to react to one of your dungeon dive" Virion said.

"This is my last dungeon dive before quitting adventuring." Arthur said.

"I guess we're stuck with more augmenters," an all-too-familiar voice rang as he clicked his tongue . Getting off of my mount, I made my way towards the group of adventurers when the blond fire conjurer from the examination site shot me a distasteful look . Jasmine followed behind me as an armored augmenter stepped forth and held out his hand in front of him, gesturing for a shake .

"Damn what a person to end your adventuring days with, lucky you" Claire said sarcastically.

"Haha... I know." Arthur said.

"Please don't mind Lucas and let me introduce you to the party . My name is Reginald Brooks, and I'm an A-class augmenter . I am an earth attribute yellow stage core that specializes in using a hammer . " He pointed at the giant warhammer lying on the ground where the group stood .

Studying Reginald, the man had short, messy brown hair that matched his eyes . His square jaw that was covered in a thick beard, coupled with his near-two-meter height and broad shoulders made for a very intimidating man .

The augmenters in the group, excluding Jasmine and me, consisted of Reginald, Kriol, and Brald . Kriol was a very defensive, water attribute augmenter that only wielded a gigantic shield as his weapon . He was a head shorter than Reginald with a large belly that indicated the man loved his beer by the barrel . I could tell he was strong, though, by how firm his body was overall, despite his belly that squeezed out of his armor .

Brald was a very noble-looking man that stood just a bit shorter than Reginald . He wore a white, metal armor that covered his shoulders and chest only, with a luxurious mantle flowing behind him . With trimmed blond hair and sharp, hazel eyes, he seemed like a real lady-killer . To my surprise, he was a real gentleman and offered us handshakes and a rather innocent smile .

"Yeah he looks good and all but I don't think he is as good-looking as you" Helen said as many girls agreed with her.

"Thanks" Arthur said.

"I go by Brald and just became an AA-class, light yellow stage augmenter . I am a fire attribute augmenter that specializes in the broadsword and shield . I'll be the one to lead us today . " He beamed, shying away after meeting eyes with Jasmine .

After the augmenters introduced themselves, the conjurers stepped up . Including Lucas, there were four other conjurers . One of them was a lanky man and the other, a girl, while the last one was the serious-looking, bespectacled black-haired boy that I had seen at the examination site .