W-Who the fuck are you?!

Gressil POV:
'Hmm~ maybe I can kidnap them?' I thought to myself, 'oh!' I quickly turned back as they turned around, I ran behind other buildings, they started running towards the one I was at. I immediately went to the other side of the building. BI saw a murk almost look at her. "Shit!" I immediately grabbed the bag and put it on their head, and brought them to the other side. "T-Thank you!" She said, I stayed silent as I brought out the syringe with the liquid. I injected them as they said "what the fu..." they passed out.
———————————————————————————
-few hours later-
I chained them up as I sat back down. They slowly started waking up. "Huh..?" Her head started rising, her eyes widened as she looked at me. "Hi~!" I said waving, "morning~" I teased, "w-what the fuck?! W-Who the fuck are you?!" They screamed, "sheesh, loud ass." I said, completely ignoring her questions. "Anywho, let's talk while waiting for boss?" I said getting out the chair walking towards her. "So~ whatcha name?~" I asked, "uh- Y/N?" They said, "Oo~ pretty name ~" I said,booping their nose, "thanks... I guess."
Y/N'S POV:
'This is .. weird.' I thought to myself, he laid his head on my lap, "my names gressil~" he said, a grin going across his face, "uh..cool? I guess?" I said, confused with the situation. Someone walked in the dark room, "gressil." He said, 'damn, deep ass voice.' I thought, "yeah, boss?" Gressil asked, "come sit down." The deep voice said, gressil got up and sat down in the chair.

"So, what's your name?" The 'boss' asked, "uhm-" I was interrupted by gressil, "her name is Y/N!" He smiled. He turned to gressil, "sorry." He said. He turned back to me, "just call me boss." The boss said, "would you say your good in combat?" He asked, I nodded. "I need words." He said. "yes, I'm good in combat." I said, very serious 'shit, this is way scarier than in movies.' I thought to myself, I looked at gressil to see him just looking at me, I raised an eyebrow then looked back at boss, "what is your age?" He asked, "I'm 23." I said, gressil's eyes widened. "What?" I said, looking at him, "nothin'." He said, looking away. "Are you okay with working with people younger than 18?" He asked, "yeah." I said, "great! You are now a new recruit." He said.