Investigation

Y/N POV:
"Heyo~" Gressil said, "hi.." I said, still blushing intensely. He cupped my cheek and softly pecked my lips, he smirked looking at me. There was a small moment of silence until Rayne came in, "hey, you guy-" she opened the door, then just stood there looking at us. "Uh- you guys need to watch tomoha and me while going out." Rayne said, I gave her a thumbs up, "bye." She said before closing the door.
Rayne POV :
'Okay, that was awkward' I thought to myself, the rest of the guys were already out, so 'boss' is making us go out. I knocked and yelled into the door : "you guys have like, 5 minutes!" "Okay!" I heard from inside the room. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick." I said to Tomoha, "okay! I will let them know!" She said with a smile, I walked into the bathroom, "you there?" I asked the murk that has been with me, "yeah." He said back, "what should I do? We might run into other murks, what if my neck like, bleeds?" I ask, worrying about my life, and tomoha's life, "just get a fresh bandage. It should be fine, remember, people like really smart people like glad or 'boss' could get onto you." He said.

I nodded as I grabbed the med kit from under the sink. I opened it up and grabbed bandages, I slowly unwrapped the bandages on my neck and looked in the mirror, "what?!" I said, surprised "what?" He asked, "it's gone! The wound! It's completely gone!" I said, with widened eyes, "weird, maybe it's because of me?" He asked, "know what? Just put on the bandages, people will get suspicious of you if the wound is just healed and that you have no bandages on." He said, "your right." I said, as I put on the other bandages.
Gressil POV :
I knocked on the bathroom door "Yoo-hoo! We're leaving! Come on!" I told Rayne, "coming!" She said. Then, she came out, "sorry for taking so long." She apologized, rubbing her neck with a awkward smile. "It's okay!" Y/N said, smiling, I looked back at Rayne. She had a smile on her face, 'she. Is. Mine. Not, Raynes.' I thought to myself. "Let's go. Follow behind or next to me and Y/N." I said, I grabbed Y/Ns hand, and held it till we got to our destination.
[A/S : instead of the bridge thingy their actually gonna investigate stuff. K? K.]
"Ew" Y/N said, looking at the house, it looked beat up and wet, with some blood splattered on it, with some graffiti. I shrugged, she hesitated before entering the house, *creeeaaakkk* "let's split up." I said, letting go of Y/N's hand. "Tomoha, Rayne you guys go upstair me and Y/N will stay down here." I said, grabbing Y/N's hand again, while Rayne and tomoha went upstairs, me and Y/N walked into the kitchen. Y/N grabbed a kitchen knife, then looked through the fridge, she went to grab something but we heard Rayne and tomoha scream.
Y/N ran up the stairs with the kitchen knife in hand, I followed behind her and looked inside the rooms for tomoha and Rayne. We found the room, Y/N went in while I stayed out.
Y/N POV :
I walked in the room and snuck behind the murk, I stabbed in the back, Raynes eyes your squinting closed as tomoha looked traumatized. I wrapped my legs around the murks waist as I dragged the knife down it's back. A loud scream came from the murk, it tried to grab me, but I kept dodging it while I Slit the back of its neck. I nearly cut off one of its hands. Then, unexpectedly the murk grabbed me with its other hand, and swung me forward, "FUCK!" I screamed as my head hit the ground, I saw Gressil peeking through the door, with widened eyes. the murk choked me against the wall, as Rayne and Tomoha went to the other wall. It felt like my neck was getting ripped in half, it's huge mouth was getting closer to my head.
"Gr...E...Gressi..L!" I said, running out of breath quickly. I noticed Rayne and tomoha were gone, then, I saw them appear, Rayne with an Axe, she cut off the murks head, then, Gressil shot the murk in its back. *pant* *pant* Tomoha quickly helped me up, "are you okay?" She asked, I nodded, I walked over to Rayne and hugged her, "thank you so much!" I said. Then I walked over to Gressil, "thank you so much!" I said, hugging him, then pecked him on the cheek secretly.