Umm, what the fuck?

Y/N POV:
We came back home, and got me bandages for my neck. Gressil was practically smiling since, and holding his cheek. I just kinda stared at him every time I got the chance.
*At night*
I woke up to someone walking out the room, I noticed gressil was out the room and didn't think of it, I just went to the bathroom thinking he was getting a midnight snack. I looked in the kitchen to see he wasn't there, I just shrugged and went to go to the bathroom, I went to open the door but I heard laughing.
GRESSIL POV:
I was laughing, very loudly, I hope I don't wake up Y/N. "She's officially mine.. Mine ....mine .... Mine... mine!" I laughed. Then I heard someone slightly turn the door handle, my eyes widened, 'what?' I thought, 'fuck.' The door opened as I saw Y/N with widened eyes. She looked slightly scared, "What, the fuck." She said, I smiled sweetly and looked at her and cupped her cheek.
"Doll.. your mine. Okay?" I said, "get the fuck off me! Fucking psycho!" She said, pulling my hand off her cheek. She cried softly as she left out the bathroom and left the house. Samael came out the room, "what is all the noise..?" He yawned and rubbed his eyes. I just went back in the room angrily, 'how. Fucking. Dare. She. I've cared for her.' I cried, 'Fuck.' I thought, Ive never really 'cried'.
Y/N POV:
I cried, and cried on the porch as I heard someone walking out, "go away gressil.." I wiped my eyes, "Not gressil." Samael said. I stayed silent as I kept wiping my eyes, he sat down next to me. "Uhm, I don't do this often but, do you like, want a hug?" He blushed of embarrassment, I nodded and leaned into him and cried my heart out. 'I can't believe I'm in love with a psycho..' I thought. I cried myself to sleep outside, still with Samael.
I felt someone tapping my shoulder, "hm..?" I tiredly said, I opened my eyes seeing Tomoha and Rayne looking at us, Tomoha just looked at me like we were dating. My eyes widened as I realized Samael's arms were still around me, "GAH!" I yelled, as I flew his arms in the air, which, obviously woke him up, "OW!" He yelled. My eyes widened as I turned around "I'm sorry!!" I apologized, "I guess it's okay?" He said, rubbing his arm slowly.
Rayne was laughing slightly, I got up and helped samael up, "are we doing anything?" I asked, Tomoha shook her head "nope, todays a free day." She said.