Free day pt.2

[A/N: Lol I finally got ideas after reading the last chapter<3 uh, I was gone for like two months lol. Uh sorry- hope y'all don't mind 👍 anyways READ.]
Gressil POV:
Y/N walked out as I leaned my head against the wall. "Fuck..." I said to myself, "what the fuck does that pretty boy have that I don't?!" I yelled. 'I'm going to fucking KILL HIM.' I thought to myself, as I walked out the bathroom everyone looked at me then quickly went back to what they were doing.
_________.       One hour later         .__________
"What's your problem? Fucking maniac." Samael coughed out, "no. what the fuck is your problem?! Trying to steal Y/N from me?!" I yelled, pushing him harder against the wall. "I could be a better boyfriend than you! Your fucking psycho!" Samael screamed, "If I even see you try and kiss her. I'll torture you then fucking murder you." I warned him. I then let him go and he ran off.
***************5 minutes later********************
I walked up to Y/N "what." Y/N said, slight fear in her eyes. "I-Uhm. Fucking hell." I saw samael walk out the bathroom then look at Y/N, I quickly grabbed them and kissed them. "Eh- Wha-?!" Y/N slightly panicked, as their face turned red. I saw samael's eyes widened, and then tried to keep a straight face then walked out. "Uh- what just- uhm- who why- I- w-what?!" Y/N's face had turned more red.
Y/N POV:
'Oh. My. God. He kissed me. Why- why did I like it?! He's a yandere! (Yandere's the right word right?)' I thought. I looked at him as he had a wide grin looking at me blushing very intensely more than ever before. I quickly grabbed his face then kissed him again, he actually kissed back! He picked me up and broke the kiss. "I- woah." I said, I was so close his face, "I knew you still loved me doll~" he grinned as I blushed, slightly embarrassed. He carried me out the house and walked out to the forest. We sat down on a log and started making out slowly, my eyes widened as I saw a murk behind him. I made eye contact with it. I quickly broke a kiss "shit. Move!" I screamed, instead of moving he grinned slowly, a sharp weapon part of that murk stabbed him through the chest.
***********.          one year later            .*************
'I tried to save him. It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault.'  I thought as I cried in the jeep and waited for Tomoha, samael, and Kenny to leave the bathrooms. Tomoha came out and quickly got in "c'mere." She held out her arms and I leaned into her and cried into her chest, we were like sisters. We always talked, we always comforted eachother and helped eachother with teaching the boys better combat.

                                 THE END
                (Yes I know I'm the worst.)
(Uh, but I might come out with a sequel so ... love y'all<33)