Chatting

GRESSIL POV:
Once boss left I started chatting again, "where's the rest of your family?" I asked, "I had a foster one but they died practically immediately." She said, "mkay, I'm bored, what do you want to do?~" I asked getting out my chair, walking over to her. I sat in front of her, "what I want to do is get in a bed, but I can't." She said, my eyes rolled, "no, doll!~ I meant like games..~" I said, resting my head on her lap, her eyes widened as she blushed, her bangs almost fully covered her face but I could still see the blush. "Aww~ are you crushing on me?~" I teased, lifting up her bangs to see beautiful (E/C) eyes, I blushed slightly.
Boss came back down, "gressil, get them out of the chains and bring them to either of the rooms." He said, then leaving. 'Either?' I thought to myself. 'Oh well' I started to unlock the chains as I chatted away at them. They stood up , (or at least tried) but fell back down, must've been the shot. Oh well, I picked them as if they were nothing 'damn..she is as light as a feather..' I thought. She blushed as I picked her up. I walked up the stairs as she kept glancing at me, I finally said something at the top, "what? You like me?~" I asked teasingly, I hadn't I was blushing heavily, their eyes widened as I looked at her, they blushed intensely then looked away, I chuckled.

I brought them to the guys room, "knock knock!" I said, kicking at the door, Kenny had opened the door "dude , you don't need to- " he said as he looked at Y/N, "Who's that?" He asked, "New recruit. She's staying with me, I'm gonna be teaching her the rules and stuff." I said, with a poker face, "oh, cool- wait, She?! This is the guys room!" He said. I pushed him out the way, "yeah, but the girls don't have any beds so, this is the only choice." I said as I laid them down on a bed.
Y/N POV :
I sat up and scanned the room, I saw someone I thought I recognized, 'hmm..' 'orange hair..strong..' 'ss...samael!' I thought to myself , my eyes widened as I looked at him, he looked up at me , "what?" He asked, "nothing!" I said rubbing my neck with a awkward smile. 'Fuck.' I thought, he rolled his eyes and put on his sweatshirt, I glanced at gressil to see him staring at me, I raised an eyebrow "what?" I asked, he didn't answer and then grabbed my wrist and brought me out of the house. "Let's do something together hm?" He said, smiling, slightly blushing, "sure." I said, "great! Follow me l- Y/N!" He said, I raised a eyebrow as I followed him, *throb* *throb* "fuck..!" I said, holding my head, I looked around and saw 2 murks at the end of a river, my eyes widened, "d..dead bodies?" I asked looking at gressil, he walked towards me, in a act of self defense I kinda, cartwheeled and kicked him in the face.. he started blushing heavily, as his nose started bleeding, "oh, Y/N~" he said getting up. He got up and cupped my cheek. "W-what are you.. doing?!" I asked, some reason scared?