Samael.. Rayne.. gressil..

Gressil POV:
She hugged me so tight, no one hugged me this tight before.. my eyes widened as I patted her back. I carried her back to the house, she noticed Rayne, then she started tearing up again. I entered the guys room. "Shit, is she okay?" Samael asked, "yeah." Gressil said, "gressil can you get out a second..?" Y/N asked, "fine." I left the room, I went to the bathroom,  "Fuck!" I yelled, I punched the wall "she is fucking, mine!" I punched the wall again "Only mine!" I yelled "no one ELSES!" I punched a hole in the wall, "no one can take her away from me.."
Y/N POV :
"Uhm, can we talk?" I asked Samael, "sure whatever." He said, with his arms crossed, "uhm, so, your Samael. Right?" I asked, he nodded confused, "uhm so before the apocalypse we-" I was cut off "used to know eachother yeah I know, Y/N. Why did you leave?" He asked, "I-I had too.." I said, "or, did you want to? You wanted to leave me and rayne, to kill us." A distorted voice said, "No!" "No!" "No! it's all wrong! Your wrong!" I screamed and cried.
My eyes widened as I realized it was a dream, I wiped tears from my eyes to see everyone sleeping, I decided to visit the girls room. I opened the door to see Rayne still awake, seemed like she was talking to herself, "u-uh, hi, Rayne right? Can we talk?" I asked, she looked at me, she was still so pretty, "s-sure."
*few minutes later*
"Wait so you telling me, we used to be friends? And so we're me and Samael??" She asked, totally confused about the situation, "yep." I said, "mkay.. and you two looked after me for like 8 weeks after I had like some type of coma? Which stopped my attempted $u!c!de?" She asked, I nodded.  Then, the door slammed open, to see... 'gressil? What the fuck?' I thought to myself, he woke up the other girl in the room, "gressil? What-" before I could ask he picked me up and brought me back to the room only, he brought me to his bed. 'Welp. Im stuck now.' I thought.
I woke up, just to see a certain someone shirtless (you know who it is dummies) I blushes intensely then immediately hid my face under the blanket, gressil slowly unveiled my face with intense blushing.