2

"Jung Wooyoung, out of all of the humans I've met you've GOT to be one of the stupidest. I was joking with the guy! I thought it was a funny story."

"Just watch, Seonghwa. I'm going to find this guy, be friends with him and then he'll confess his undying love for you to me." Clearly, Wooyoung was over exaggerating. Who was going to believe his lies? Definitely not Seonghwa.

"I doubt that. And, Plus I-"

"Hey! Isn't that him!? Hey, HONGJOONG DUDE!" Seonghwa was rudely interrupted as the boy from yesterday passed them. Oh, here we go. Wooyoung was good at making friends he'll admit that, but it was only because he was an extreme social butterfly who knew almost everybody there, who also does 99% of the talking in every conversation he has because he has so much to talk about(himself).

"Seonghwa here was just talking about you, you seem like a cool guy. I'm Wooyoung, and don't worry I'm not a vampire." He winked.

"Wooyoung, please. Leave him alone, he's probably busy-"

"No! No. . . I'm not, actually. I was just making my way over to the vending machine in the cafeteria, I got a little thirsty. What are you guys doing on the second floor balcony? This is like the most boring place to be. . ." Seonghwa laughed hysterically, managing to get out well, actually- before being slapped in the back by Wooyoung. He gave a sweet smile and told him it was just their usual hangout spot, how they usually come out after playing a card game. Thankfully, he didn't rant about Seonghwa's cheating tactics this time. He'll save that for another conversation.

"Well, it was nice to meet you! And see you again, Seonghwa. If it's not too much to ask, May I have your number?"

"Of course! Omg I-"

"Not you, brat. He meant me. Yes, you may." Seonghwa rolled his eyes, leaving embarrassed Wooyoung off to the side

-

"He's literally into you. The way he like. . . Looked at you!?! And he asked for your number! HIMSELF!! Open your eyes Park Seonghwa." Wooyoung's voice could be heard coming from Seonghwa's phone through the facetime call. They worked on homework together and gossiped the whole afternoon(aka talked about Hongjoong).

"I don't know. I think he's really cute but It's probably just a little phase for him. I mean if I were him I'd be pretty shocked to witness a gorgeous vampire as well, not to toot my own horn or anything." He earned some ewwww's and whattt's from Wooyoung which made it even more funnier. Just then, he'd received a message from Hongjoong himself.

"Wooyoung. Oh my god, Woo. Woo, Shh!!"

"UGH! What?!? Is it him, what did he say?" Seonghwa grabbed his phone and read the text outloud to him.

Hongjoong
Hey, Seonghwa! I got invited to this party that San is holding at his parents house at 6. Not sure if you know who that is, but I thought I'd ask if you two would like to come with me! No pressure, let me know!
4:37pm

"Oh my god. THE Choi San?! Hwa, we have to go. Like HAVE to. C'mon pleaseee!!" Wooyoung begged. Seonghwa stared at the text message as he read it a few more times. He stood up and went back and forth in his own room with Woo's whining in the background.

"I've never been to a party, Woo. I mean we can but I doubt I'm going to have a good time."

"That's not even the point! I'm going to go get ready, call me when you're at my driveway! Love you!" And the call ended.