8

"Seonghwa just listen to me! He just, you know, came up to me the other day and asked for my number. We talked and. . . yeah. He's a really nice guy pleaseeee Seonghwa let him stay!" Wooyoung begged. The two were at the top of the staircase talking, only because Seonghwa was severely concerned. He's never actually been friends with a ghoul before and also because he doesn't know how dangerous he can be.

"Are you sure? He could be using you, Woo! He's a ghoul goddammit, You need to do research on these creatures before inviting 4 of them over! God. . . Just- I don't know, do whatever. I'm not saving your ass." Seonghwa rolled his eyes and made his way back downstairs to the guests. Thankfully, the 4 were making themselves at home and had already been digging into the food.

"I'm sorry, have we met before?" San made his way towards the other.

"I don't think so. I'm Seonghwa. I go to the same school as all of you guys but I'm not very. . . noticable."

"Interesting. . . Well I'm San, as you know. Vampire, I'm guessing?" San spoke again, raising a brow at the older. It was weird, Seonghwa didn't really dress like a vampire(at least he didn't think), and he doesn't have a special scent. How did he know?

"Do your fangs come out for defense, Seonghwa? Or are they just display?" Shit. Seonghwa gave him a dirty look before being pushed away by Wooyoung. He made his way back to Hongjoong at the couch, sulking as his feelings were kind of hurt. Choi San isn't very nice. . .

"So Uhm. . . Who's up for Monopoly!" Wooyoung yelled out, breaking the cold awkward ice that filled the room. Fortunately everybody agreed, and he made his way to his game cabinet.

-

After playing for a good 2 hours, 5 of them had already gone bankrupt. Wooyoung was the first out, playing senselessly and spending every dollar that he had any chance he got.

"For how much you complain, you really don't put any thought into any game, Wooyoung." San spoke up. THANK YOU! Seonghwa said right after.

"Cut me some slack! I've only played like..three or four times, okay-" Before he could finish his sentence, they all bursted out laughing. San was tearing up at this point, and Seonghwa was just shaking his head. As he does.

"That's not a very good excuse, Woo. In fact, I think it makes you sound stupid. You know, judging from the fact that everybody laughed at you just now." Seonghwa replied. That only made the younger sulk even more. He just made his case worse every time he spoke.

After a few more laughs, they decided to just call the game off. It was Jongho's suggestion, he would've been next if everybody didn't agree.

"I haven't met a lot of you before. But, you know, I'm very curious about you. Park Seonghwa?" San spoke up, putting down his glass of wine. He winced a bit, being reminded that it was just plain and not blood wine. Made his tongue curl.

"Well, Ask away. I'm an open book, for the most part." Seonghwa tried to laugh, but he just came off annoyed. He was, it'd be rude to admit it, though.

"I was actually still wondering about what I asked earlier. Your fangs reminded me, again. Every time we make eye contact they pop out." That made Seonghwa scoff. Yeah, it was defensive. If a whole another species wasn't in front of him, maybe he'd be a little more calm.

"Knowing we haven't even met before, I know nothing about you, you're a ghoul, I mean the list could go on. Choi San, the most popular guy in the whole school, here? Pretty sketchy, and you brought your little friends with you, too. So," Seonghwa paused, taking a sip from his glass, then resuming.

"Yeah, maybe I am a little defensive. You'd do the same if you were me, wouldn't you? Did you know your eyes go red when you're hungry as well, San?" San gulped, looking down at the ground while trying to find words again.

"Oh, leave him alone, Seonghwa! He's just-"

"Woo, don't." The vampire stood up and grabbed San by the collar, leading himself and the ghoul outside. He pinned him up on the wall after shutting the front door behind them. A wide smile, almost a smirk, spreading across his face as he let his fangs free.

"I don't know what you think you're doing, but it won't work with me around, alright? If you're hungry then go somewhere else, fool. Don't even try to deny it, I can smell it on you." Seonghwa practically growled his words as he leaned closer to the younger boy's neck, gliding the fangs across his skin. Nothing about this was sensual, it was a warning if anything.

"How about you take you and your little friends back to the woods to hunt where you're supposed to, alright? Don't worry, I'm not craving your bitter blood today." He laughed and released his grip from the other. San's breath hitched a little, he could feel his palms dripping from sweat(knee's weak, palms sweaty, moms spag-).

"Alright, guy. L-lets go. . ." San walked back into the living room, waving his hands towards the door. And so they left.

"Seonghwa, what did you do to him?!? Ugh, this was my only chance!! WHY do you ruin things?" Wooyoung whined over and over. Maybe he was a little harsh, but he had to get his point across.

"Wooyoung, he wanted to EAT you. The moment he walked through that door my nostrils were filled with this a stench. If I didn't warn him, you would've been 6 feet under. In fact, I would have to find your body parts one by one. Because when ghoul's like him hunt, they-"

"OKAY, THIS ISN'T A SCHOOL LESSON. Jeez, I want to thank you but at the same time I want to punch you." Wooyoung just scoffed.

(just decided to show the wisdom of 120 year old park seonghwa to yall (><) )