9

"Not gonna lie, you scared me a little bit. . ." Hongjoong sat at the edge of the guest bed, deciding it was best not to go out late at night. Especially because they could still be out there. . It was Seonghwa's idea.

"Don't be scared of me, Joong. Please, don't say that." Seonghwa closed the door behind him as he sighed, hiding his face with his hands. Maybe he went a little too far with the whole fangs thing, but it was to protect. He didn't mean harm, unless he really had to.

They both stayed there, looking away from each other for a bit. So quiet Hongjoong started to breathe harder the more nervous he got. Seonghwa's aura is so dark and intimidating, but also sweet as ever.

"Hongjoong, I can feel how tense you are. Did I really scare you that much? I mean, I promise I didn't mean actual harm. You know I would-"

"I do know, Seonghwa. I'm not mad, don't think that. It was just. . a side of you I've never seen before." He tucked his hair behind his ear, trying to put his thoughts together better.

It was just more silence. Seonghwa roamed around the room for a while, hands behind his back as he observed closely. As he approached Hongjoong, he stopped right in front of his lap. Seonghwa took his face in his hand, caressing the younger's cheek softly. Hongjoong leaned into his touch, nuzzling up against it almost kitten-like.

"When I say I won't tolerate something, I really mean it. When it puts others in danger, I'll do what I have to do. Though, it shouldn't make you feel afraid, Joong."

"If I have to kill for you, I will." Seonghwa took his hand away, earning a soft whine from the other. It sounds scary, but he meant it in a sweet way. Sure, San was going for Wooyoung. If he didn't do anything, though, his little minions had his eyes on Hongjoong next.

"You like that, don't you?"

Hongjoong was caught off guard. He tried to form a sentence, ending in a bunch of stutters and uhm's.

Seonghwa laughed.

"I'm joking, Joong. Sleep well, I'll be back in the morning." Before he could start walking away, he felt his arm being yanked back.

"Why do you need to leave? There's other room's, right? Or, maybe. ." Hongjoong looked around, trying his best to make it obvious what he was saying but also . . not make it obvious.

"I would love to cuddle with you, I would. But I have to. . go feed."

"Why can't you feed on me?"

-

Seonghwa left three knocks on the front door, yawning followed along with a big stretch, feeling the fabric of his jacket strain against his shoulders.

"Damn, hwa, it's 8 o'clock sharp." Wooyoung opened the door with a surprised look on his face, quickly squinting his eyes as the bright sunlight from the outside hit him.

"Yeah, wanted to make sure I was here before Hongjoong woke, I know he sleeps in often. I also want to talk to you about something." Inviting himself in, he sat at the island in the kitchen. Truth told, he never fed last night.

He missed the taste of Hongjoong. Something about his blood was so sweet, nothing like what he's tasted before. He thought it was wrong, though. Depending on one human for blood, eventually that would take a tole on Hongjoong, even though he offered it himself. They weren't even together, yet. It would be weird, right?

"I know I always talk about him, but- Ugh. I don't even know, Woo. I'm frustrated. . again." Seonghwa leaned on his elbow against the counter as he let out a long sigh.

"You don't need to tell me how horny you are, alright? Did he do something, what happened? I did notice you seemed you were in a hurry last night." Wooyoung laughed, changing back to being serious.

"He wanted me to. . . feed off of him. Like, I'm serious. I told him I needed to leave because I needed to feed, you know, it's been a couple days. Being around him just makes me hungry. And- and- He asked me why I could't just feed off of him." Seonghwa seemed panicky again, eyes wandering off everywhere while he spoke.

"I swear, Woo- I had to leave so fast after that. If I didn't, I would've sucked the actual soul out of him. After he said that I just- I panicked and I left. I never fed, I can't. It needs to be him, you know, but I can't cause-" Wooyoung shhh'd him while caressing the side of his arm. Mans was struggling, there wasn't really anything the boy could do, though. He wasn't a vampire like him.

"Seonghwa, just calm down. I understand why you think it's wrong and stuff but- Personally, if he told me what he told you, then I'd do it anyway. I mean," He shrugged.

"He gave you permission, Seonghwa . . . Take it."

"Show him how much you love him."

(even in the multiverse, park seonghwa can't catch a break D: )