3

"What the hell are you wearing? This is a party Hwa, not a formal dinner. We're supposed to dress like whores not business men."

"I think I look quite nice, thank you very much! You never know, maybe he's into that." Yuck! Wooyoung stuck out his tongue, making him giggle. Seonghwa was in a tight all black suit that exclaimed his broad shoulders and small waist. It was subtle but dominant. He topped it off with a few necklaces and diamond earrings, and a strong cologne of his choice. Wooyoung on the other hand, he wore a tight longsleeve croptop with cutout shoulders and a deep v-neck. He wore it with lowrise jeans on top of that.

"People are going to think you're my sugar daddy or something, I mean that in the worst way possible." He rolled his eyes before they headed over to San's place.

-

"This look's like my parents house. If this place is full of vampires, I'm not saving you Woo. Let's get this overwith."

"Don't get butthurt, if you get dick by the end of the night you better be thanking me later." They got out of the car and walked in together. The music was loud and obnoxious to their ears, well to Seonghwa's at least. He could almost feel a ringing in his ears. The music wasn't even good, but he was too focused on trying to find a certain someone.

"Seonghwa?" Oh, there he was.

"Wow You look. . . Really good. I wasn't expecting you to dress up this much." Hongjoong smiled.

"Yeah, well Wooyoung already told me I looked like a Sugar daddy, or a business man. Thank you, by the way. You also look. . . very divine." Looking him up and down, he had finally realized he was shirtless. At first it was too dark to notice but once the light hit him, he could see his bold chest tattoo and defined abs. He had loosely fit ripped jeans on with a belt that brought out his tiny waist.

"Shall we get drinks?" Hongjoong brought him back with a question. They made their way over to the kitchen, which was filled with people taking body shots off each other, and also with people who couldn't keep their hands off each other.

"Oh, sorry. I actually can't have alcohol. You know. . . vampire." Seonghwa laughed nervously.

"Well, what will you drink then? Aren't you thirsty?"

"I doubt they have any type of blood, this place is owned by a Ghoul. Probably have a bunch of bodies waiting to be cutten and eaten up in the basement, the best thing I'll get my hands on is probably pigs blood. I'd rather die than drink that." Seonghwa shrugged it off, leaning back against the kitchen counter. He watched as Hongjoong frantically looked around trying to find something to say, as he just took sips out of his cup. He smiled at him, not even realizing he had brought his hand up to cup his face. His eyes were so glossy, so pretty to look at. Everything about him was.

"Seonghwa? Is there something on my face?"

"No, sorry. I didn't even- realize." He took his hand away and cleared his throat. Suddenly, he felt a sudden shock go through his body. He smelt it, it was blood. It couldn't have been Hongjoong, he was perfectly fine. Seonghwa looked over to another human being fed on.

"It's those eyes again. What do they mean, Seonghwa? When your eyes go red like that, what happens?" Seonghwa couldn't even form sentences right now, he got this rush of hunger he could barely keep calm. He was stumbling his own words.

"It means I'm hungry. . .It's nothing to uhm- to worry about. It's been awhile since I've had- you know-" He laughed nervously, he couldn't take his eyes away from the sight.

"Why don't you feed off me, then?" Hongjoong replied. Seonghwa's lip quivered as he shifted his eyes over to hongjoong, who was innocently looking up at him. He shook his head profusely, before giving in.

"Just a little. . .bit. . . It won't hurt, okay? Let's- go."

-

Seonghwa brought Hongjoong to the back of the house, barely holding himself up. He pushed him up against the wall before looking him in the eyes.

"It's okay, do it. I'm not afraid." Hongjoong said, with a little smile.

He was going to say more until he felt Seonghwa's hot breath on his neck. His breathing was shaky, his hands held his arms above his head with a tight grip. He let his sharp fangs grind against Hongjoong's soft skin, taking in his sweet scent. Slowly, he dug his teeth into his neck, going deeper and deeper. Seonghwa stayed in the same spot, savoring the sweet and citrus flavors of the boys blood in his mouth. He couldn't get enough.

Hongjoong at first felt aggravating pain, trying to break away from the restrains which were Seonghwa's hands. But soon, he stopped. He suddenly felt hot, he felt himself slip away into a different headspace. He enjoyed it, actually. He subconsciously made noises the deeper Seonghwa went.