5

"A nerd with a pain kink. . . I can't imagine what other kinks he has." Wooyoung said while applying some lipgloss to himself. Hongjoong was all they were talking about the whole time they were hanging out.

"You can't be serious for once, Can you? Like I don't even know what to do with myself, Do I feed into his obsession? Who am I fooling, it's becoming mine as well. Everyday I become more sexually frustrated. I wanna fuck his brains out but I also want to take him out on a nice nighttime picnic and hold his hand."

"You're extremely confusing, Hwa. How do you expect me to be serious when this is the information you feed me with? Jesus christ. . ." They both laughed aloud to each other. It was the truth, though. I mean they had been talking for a good week and a half now and had gone out for their first date. Seonghwa already wanted to ask him to be his boyfriend but it was definitely too soon for that. He doesn't even know his favorite color!

"Look, Seonghwa. I understand where you're coming from. Just be Seonghwa! Be the fierce and intimidating man you are! Fake it till you make it is what I am saying here. He's not going to have a clue that you don't know what you're doing if you're confident. Like you said earlier, you were nervous about the date but you acted confident! That's key, he's attracted to that."

"Okay I can do that but I can't just keep taking him out to eat, I'm paying for his one meal and some wine that's it! I'm not poor, and I don't want to seem boring."

"Take him to the mall, I don't know."

-

Seonghwa walked into the book store in his button up shirt that went well with his long black coat. No matter where he went, he had to dress somewhat formal. It made him feel better. He waited around for a couple minutes and finally saw Hongjoong walking towards him.

"Glad you asked me on a second date, I thought you'd never ask."

"Chillax. it's only been 2 days since our last one."

"Two days too long! Also, there's this yogurt place closer to sephora that I want to go to. People say it's really good!" Seonghwa believed him, I mean there was no way to prove him wrong anyway. So, they began walking over there. He got hongjoong a nice big bowl of it with all of the toppings he wanted, and he paid for it.

"Wow this is. . . Really good. Thank you, I like it!" Hongjoong continued to stuff his face with the coconut yogurt he ordered.

"It was your suggestion, thank yourself. All I did was pay for it." Right, sorry.

"Hey there's this one store I'd like to check out. I checked out their website and I think you'll like their clothes." Hongjoong perked up a bit, how thoughtful. He nodded excitedly almost jumping up and down.

Seonghwa was right, it suited him so well. It was more like a fairy-grunge type feel to it. Everywhere Hongjoong looked he found another thing he loved. He had quickly already picked out a few pieces of clothing to try on for Hwa.

"That looks really good on you, Joong. I've never seen you in a skirt before, this is way better than I could've ever expected." God his choice of words or whatever it was made Hongjoong melt everytime he talked towards him. He felt his face heat up a bit while looking at Seonghwa's reflection in the mirror checking him out.

"Seonghwa, please. . ."

"You talk to me like I'm the prettiest thing in the world."

"Because you are. Look at you, Joong. I've never laid my eyes on something so beautiful ever before." The nickname, compliment on top of compliment. He was melting. Seonghwa wrapped his arms around Hongjoong's small waist and embraced him in a hug, digging his head in his neck. He left little pecks all over his collarbone while looking at him in the mirror. Hongjoong had his eyes close, head tilted a bit to the side again. It's like he was asking to be bitten.

"You smell so good, Joong. Everything about you is so perfect."