" Chapter 2 "

"Hazan where are you? It's already morning quickly serve me tea!" Hearing the loud shout of her aunt Sevinç, Hazan snapped out of her thoughts and poured the tea into the cup.

She poured morning tea for everyone then went to the living room where everyone was sitting.

She served the tea to Sevinç and her grandmother Azra then to her uncle Hazar and then to everyone else

"Why are you standing like that and staring at us like this huh? Go and prepare breakfast." There wasn't even a tinge of softness in Sevinç's voice. Though the Atakul mansion has servants, butlers and maids still she wanted Hazan to work.

"Ohhh... Finally madam is here. Where were you by the way?" Their aunt Nebahat questioned Asiye as soon as she saw her walking inside the mansion.

"Hi everyone. I just went out to buy note books and yeah I came back by taking the taxi. I didn't use any of your cars and the money was also mine." Asiye sweetly answered. Unlike Hazan, Asiye knew how to snap back at them. She wasn't scared of anyone.

"Ain't you talking too much Asiye?" Sevinç fumed, while Asiye smiled softly.

"Of course not dear aunt I was just stating the points, anyways you all enjoy your morning I'm going to help Hazan in making the breakfast." Saying this she went to the kitchen dragging Hazan with her.

"I'm your elder sister atleast show me some respect by calling me Abla

"I'm your elder sister atleast show me some respect by calling me Abla." Hazan hissed glaring at her younger sister.

"Damn woman you're just two years older than me so there is no need to take advantage of it." Asiye answered giggling making Hazan smile too.

"You look so beautiful when you smile." Asiye said just then something striked in her mind and Hazan's face paled but she chuckled it and started preparing the breakfast.

..................................

~ Hazan ~

"Yagiz is coming back tomorrow." She felt herself stiffened hearing Sevinç but continued serving the breakfast to everyone.