" Chapter 4 "

~ Doruk ~

"Well for your information this house is mine." She chuckled at his words and walked towards him just then he realised she wearing a tight bodycon dress which was sticking to her body like a second skin giving some views to his eyes...

" She chuckled at his words and walked towards him just then he realised she wearing a tight bodycon dress which was sticking to her body like a second skin giving some views to his eyes

He mentally slapped himself for having unholy thoughts...

"Well it's true Doruk Atakul this house is yours but I pay rent for this room." He was confused by her statement.

"Don't look at me like that your mother is such a devil she takes rent from me and Hazan every month for staying here." She said shaking her head.

"So now leave this room it's mine." She barked glaring at him angrily.

He picked her scarf wrapping it around her shoulder.

"From next time try to dress properly." And left her room leaving her flabbergasted...

......................................

~ Yagiz ~

"Mom takes rent from Hazan and Asiye every month." Doruk said to his elder brother who was lost in his own thoughts.

"I can't believe this... You know Doruk, I send their college fees and pocket money to mom every month and here she is actually treating them so bad." Yagiz replied. He was still shocked after finding all this new found information.

.......................................

~ Hazan ~

She was confused by Yagiz's behaviour... Why he was being protective of her all of a sudden? Where was his care from the past two years when she needed him the most... Where was he when she lost......

She closed her eyes taking a deep breath as her mind drifted to the day when she was bounded with this heartless man.

2 years ago...

'I do'

Only these two words were enough to bound two souls together. Now her fate was written with a heartless man.