" Chapter 11 "

~ Asiye ~

Hazan dragged Asiye to their room, closed the door and said.

"ASIYE HAVE YOU GONE MAD? I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO MARRY DORUK ABI. THEN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS HUH?" Hazan shouted at her younger sister.

"I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING HAZAN AND I'M NOT A KID ANYMORE." Asiye shouted back though she was trying hard not to break down infront of her elder sister.

"Asiye why are you doing this? Is there any problem huh? Tell me is someone forcing you?" Hazan asked calmly as she knew shouting and fighting is not going to help right now.

"HAZAN STOP OKAY! STOP TREATING ME LIKE A KID! I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING AND PLEASE DON'T INTERFERE IN MY MATTERS! DID YOU EVER SAW ME INTERFEREING IN YOUR AND YAGIZ ABI'S LIFE? NO RIGHT! THEN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" Asiye yelled making Hazan hurt and shocked.

"Asiye I... I.." Asiye cut her off.

"Leave me alone Hazan. I want some time alone please." Hazan was totally hurt by her younger sister's behaviour so without saying anything further she left Asiye alone.

Asiye slumped down on the floor as soon as Hazan left. She palmed her mouth to stop herself from crying out loud. She never wanted to talk to Hazan like this still she did. Doruk had forced her to say yes for this marriage and she had no other choice except to agree to it because he has threatened her to kill Ali.

Ali wasn't at mistake he was Asiye's one of good friends in college and he also loved her. Asiye didn't had any feelings for Ali still she thought to give their relationship a chance because he respects her and she was comfortable with him.

................................

Few Days Later...

Thinking about all that has happened with her in the past few days she wiped her tears which rolled down from her eyes and she looked at herself through the mirror infront of her.

Today was her wedding day and even Hazan's wedding ceremony is going to take place today aswell

Today was her wedding day and even Hazan's wedding ceremony is going to take place today aswell. Despite her and Hazan's request that the event should be an intimate family function and the wedding ceremony should be kept as minimal as possible, their grandma wanted a big fat wedding ceremony. So here they are at Istanbul's wedding of the year as their grandma wanted. Everything from their dresses, their jewellery, the wedding venue, and the decorations were exquisite and expensive. People from all the elite class of Istanbul were invited and even some of their international business delegates.