" Chapter 3 "

~ Asiye ~

"I know you love me Doruk please don't do this to me. I promise I'll do anything for you please stop this engagement." She literally begged him and the next moment he jerked her close to him his nails digging in her flesh which made her hissed loudly...

"You're no one to me okay? I don't love you! You're just a burden on me and my family. You should thank us that we gave you and your sister a shelter but you're such an ungrateful brat." Her little heart broke with his harsh words...

It wasn't love? Him making her eat dinner, making her sleep, giving her chocolates and late night ice creams still it wasn't love...

"Asiye you're beautiful. These tears doesn't suit you. Your mom and dad are in a better place now." His soft and soothing words rang in her ears, their moments flashed infront of her eyes making her eyes welled up...

But then there comes reality when she saw him slipping the ring in Hayat's finger. They were engaged now and it was forbidden for her to think about him in any means because he belonged to another woman now...

He wasn't her Doruk now... He was only Doruk Atakul who broke Asiye Eren's heart way too brutally... Or maybe it was her mistake that she fell in love with the man who didn't care about her feelings or she was too innocent that she took his care and affection as love...

Flashback end...

....................................

~ Hazan ~

Feeling thirsty she woke up in the middle of the night. Not finding a water bottle in her room she got off from the bed and picked her night gown, then went to the kitchen.

Taking out a bottle from the fridge she turned around only to bump in something hard and her brown eyes widened when the perfume hit her nostrils

It was him...

It was him standing few inches away from her...

She could feel her own heartbeat which was beating erratically in such speed that she felt she was having an anxiety attack.

Fumbling she moved back looking here and there as she didn't want to look into his captivating eyes which still held the power to make her loose her sanity.

'Run Hazan run' her subconscious said and she clutched the water bottle more tightly ready to run.

"Baby." Her body erupted with goosebumps when she heard him calling her with the nickname which he gave her.

She looked up looking into his ocean blue orbs which wasn't cold and devoid of emotions like always instead it held something soft for her. She could feel it but then something striked her mind and her eyes started to get teary...

"My name is Hazan so please call me with it." She said without stuttering or getting intimidated by his dominating aura then walked out of the kitchen.

Hazan Yagiz Atakul is never going to forgive Yagiz Atakul for his behaviour in the past.