" Chapter 6 "

2 Days Later...

~ Sevinç ~

"Mom what the hell is this huh? I was sending money for Hazan and Asiye's college fees and pocket money to you every month still they are earning on their own." She wasn't expecting that her own son would question her like this.

"And you even take rent from them every month. Why mom? Why?" And here comes Doruk questioning her like Yagiz.

"Yagiz she is manipulating you she..." Yagiz cut her in between shouting.

"STOP LYING MOM FOR GODS SAKE STOP LYING! BY STAYING HERE FOR JUST TWO DAYS I HAVE REALISED ONE THING THAT YOU TREAT HAZAN AND ASIYE JUST LIKE THE MAIDS OF THIS HOUSE. WHY MOM? WHY?" He was frustrated.

"Yagiz you don't trust me huh?" She tried to play the emotional victim card.

"She is not as innocent as you think, she is pretending infront of you Yagiz. There is a lot more and you both already saw Asiye's behaviour, she is so rude and ill-mannered."

"Anyways I don't want to talk about it because you have already disappointed me way too much today and I don't want to use any harsh words for you after all you're my mother. I just want you to talk with Grandma and dad that I want to marry Hazan once again and this time it will be a proper wedding with guests, relatives and media. So that everyone knows that she's Yagiz Atakul's wife." Yagiz said dropping the bomb on her.

"Mar... ry her again? A pro... per wedding" Yagiz raised his eyebrows at her question.

"You said you want to divorce her then why do you want to marry her again and that too infront of the whole world? Yagiz she is not the right girl for you, she's just like her late mother a black spot on the Atakul's." Yagiz was trying hard to control himself.

"I TALKED ABOUT DIVORCE WHEN WE GOT MARRIED TWO YEARS BACK NOW EVERYTHING IS FINE. I WANT OUR WEDDING TO BE HELD WITHIN THE NEXT 15 DAYS BECAUSE AFTER THAT I'M LEAVING FOR AMERICA FOR A MONTH OR SO AND I WANT HAZAN TO ACCOMPANY ME." His voice was loud and clear.

"I want to marry Asiye." The second bomb dropped on her by Doruk. She was getting shock after shock today from her beloved sons.

"WHAT? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY HUH? SAY IT AGAIN?" This time she shouted On Doruk.

"I don't like to repeat myself mom." He said.

"Are you out of your mind Doruk huh? You want to marry that little nasty bitc..." He cut her in between.

"Not a bad word against her mom." He literally warned.

"I think it's better if I talk to grandma and dad because you aren't going to help me." Doruk said shaking his head.

"Doruk you deserve better my child. Why do you want to marry Asiye huh? I'll choose one of the best girl for you." Doruk let out a dry chuckle at her words.

"Best girl huh? Remember mom two years ago you literally forced me to get engaged with Hayat." She looked down not knowing what to say.

"DO YOU REMEMBER ANYTHING?" This time Doruk shouted making her flinch.

"I wasn't prepared for all of that but what did you do, blackmailed me huh?"

"BECAUSE YOU WERE FALLING IN LOVE WITH THAT LITTLE BITCH!" This time she also shouted back.

"ASIYE AND HAZAN BOTH ARE BITCHES JUST LIKE THEIR LATE MOTHER AND I DON'T WANT YOU BOTH TO DESTROY YOUR LIFES FOR THOSE TWO GOLD DIGGERS!" She further yelled.

"Mom please don't use these kind of words for Susan aunty okay? She left Atakul mansion and broke all the ties because she was in love with a man who was an orphan and didn't have any luxuries so how come she's a gold digger huh? She loved that man way too much that she left everything and how could you just say something about her she isn't even alive." Yagiz was trying to keep himself calm but surely his mother was testing his patience.

"Doruk you aren't taking a right decision." She said.

"Mom I already broke all the ties with you after what you did to me two years ago. So please don't expect anything from me at all and I'll talk to grandma and dad myself." Doruk walked out of the room so as Yagiz leaving her, a crying mess.

....................................

~ Hazan ~

"Yes grandma. You called for me." She asked stepping inside her grandma's room.

" She asked stepping inside her grandma's room

"Sit here my dear." Grandma gestured her to sit beside her. She sat down nervously because all the family members were present there.

"I want Hazan and Yagiz to marry again infront of the whole world as soon as possible." Her eyes shot up at grandma. She felt like someone has snatched the ground underneath her.

"Wh... what?" She stuttered. Grandma cupped her cheeks.

"Yes my dear child now there will be only happiness and joy in your life."

She didn't say anything as they all started discussing about the wedding dates and everything. She walked out of the room and ran upstairs to her room, crying her heart out. No one ever asked her what she wanted, what her happiness was, they just fixed the wedding.

She palmed her face crying loudly. She didn't want him to break her again he had already done enough damage to break her in the past. She didn't want those pains to engluf her again.

"Hazan." She abruptly got up from the bed hearing the voice and found Yagiz standing at the door. He walked in and stood infront of her as his hands cupped her cheeks.

"I'll make everything alright Hazan. I promise." He whispered softly. Was it so easy for him to say that he would make everything alright?

"I'm so sorry for everything." His lips touched her forehead and she fisted the side of her dress not wanting him to touch her.

"Listen, you don't need to work in that cafe anymore okay? I'll take care of everything. Now there will be only happiness and lots of love." He was so happy that he didn't even noticed the blank expression on her face.

"I'm going to Antalya for two days. We'll talk about everything when I'll come back." Placing another kiss on her forehead, he walked out of her room.

...................................

~ Doruk ~

He punched the punching bag continuously. His ocean blue eyes were full of anger. He so wanted to kill that jerk who proposed his Asiye and even hugged her. How could he?

"Asiye Eren I love you. Will you please be my girlfriend?"

"Well I don't love you but you're the hottest boy of the college, so yes I'm ready to be your girlfriend."

Those words rang in his ears uncountable times making him angrier then before.

How could she just accept the proposal?

He has already talked to his grandma and dad that he wants to marry Asiye but they neither agreed nor refused saying that she was just 18. But he have to make them agree, he couldn't let that jerk take his Asiye away from him.

He wants her all for himself and he know he's going to get her. Smirking he sat down on the floor and laughed a little as something striked his mind.

GET READY TO BE MINE ASIYE...
ASIYE DORUK ATAKUL...