Chapter 4: Firing Meet Up

A/N: By the way, I'm gonna out the Y/n POV like the indentity he's going by currently. So, Y/n POV gonna be Wanderer POV, since it's the identity he's currently using.

Wanderer POV

"I guess I might need to blend in for a while," I said, seeing all the Reunion around the slums.

I quietly sneak behind a Reunion member and punch him in the guts to make him unconscious, then slowly drag him into the shadows. Good thing his friend hasn't noticed, I better be quick. I quickly took off the Reunion member clothes and wear them.

"Hey, where are you, bro?" One Reunion member shouted.

"I'm here!" I said, disguising myself as a Reunion member.

"I thought you left me for a second. Let's hurry and meet up with Skullshatterer." The dude said as he eventually starts walking.

"Alright!" I replied while following him.

(Skullshatterer? I wonder who is that. He must be a recruit.) Once I thought that the guy in front of me is off guard, I made him fall unconscious and start walking away out of the slums.

"Seems like I'm back here. She should be somewhere near." I said while looking around the buildings. I spot some smoke coming from a building not far from here.

(Nah... She started already!) I quickly move as fast as I could, passing through the streets and the random citizens in my way.

I try to keep my profile as low as possible. Unfortunately, I've been spotted by someone I shouldn't have met.

"Hold on... It's you!"

"Ah, sh*t!" I start running into the alley.

"You better not run again!" The girl said as she chase me.

"Stop following me!"

"No! You stop running!" The girl said.

"Cmon Sora, just let me go!" I said while breaking into a random building and keep on running.

["Boss, I found 'him'!"]

Just as I got out, a random car came right onto me, nearly hitting me.

"What the hell?" I look to see that a penguin is the one driving it. Don't even ask how.

"Hey, kid! You better pay your debt!" The penguin said, holding a gun in my direction.

"Boss! You almost broke someone's property!" The girl in the backseat said.

"Sup, Croissant!" I said.

"Oh, hi, Sir Wanderer!" She said, greeting me.

"Don't act friendly to the person who didn't even pay for our services!"

"Oh cmon, Emperor. It's just some cash." I said.

"Some cash? You had the whole team running around town just to get your request and you said that you did that because you were bored! We also have to pay the price for invading someone's place! Moreover, did you know how much money we waste?!" Emperor start blabbering stuff while I sat down and wait for him to stop.

"Croissant! How much money did we waste?"

"Uhh... I guess it's around 200000 LMD or more." Croissant replied.

"Not only that but the LGD is also involved!"

"Sounds like a you problem," I said as I shrugs off some dust from my shirt.

"This kid..." Before he realizes it, I had already run away.

"I hope that I won't meet any of them soon..." I said.

I'm close now, I could see some fire in the distance.

Talulah POV

"Who's that?" I asked, seeing someone getting closer and closer by the distance.

Wanderer POV

"Here we are!" I sighed as I finally reach the top of the building.

I look around and saw a dragon girl walking toward me. A hot dragon girl... but really, it is kinda hot around here and that dragon girl seems to be the one emitting the heat. Dayum, she's so hot that she's literally hot? Man, I'm good at these jokes. Jokes aside, I think she's Talulah.

In a blink of an eye, she suddenly appeared in front of me, holding her fiery sword by my neck, glaring into my eyes. Despite all of that, she got a question.

"Who...are you? You seem familiar." Talulah asked. She forgot? That's not good.

"Oh cmon! I know you know me. We're friends! Remember? It's been...years! Yeah! Years since we've seen each other." I said, trying to convince her to get on her good side.

"Really?"

"Yep! Just try to remember and we could stay co-" At the end of my line, Talulah attempts to slice my head off, but I quickly hold her sword, stopping her from pushing it to my throat.

"Interesting... You're no normal person." Talulah said as she throws me and give a barrage of fiery slashes to me.

"Hey cmon! Chill!" I said while dodging the slashes.

She didn't respond, in fact, she continued slashing me like I'm a piece of meat waiting to be cooked alive. Why can't I help her? I think it's because I've left her far too long... Suddenly, I felt something within me heating up.

(This feeling again... I can't stop now.)

I took out a pair of blade from my bag. Further heatening it using my Arts. What's my Arts? It's a secret... A secret I'd like to keep.

"Hm?" Talulah look toward the heatened blade grasped on my hand.

"Heh... Where's you slash? Let me at em!" I said, charging toward Talulah. In response, she merely swing her sword to create another one of those fiery slash.

"Another one of those? It's fine." I held bother of my blade upward, forming the letter X. "I'll...just copy it!" I swing both of them down and create a slash just like Talulah's.

"What is that..?" Talulah asked, seemingly surprised by my incredible move.

"I'm not done yet!" I keep on dashing until eventually, she decided to take things more seriously.

She dash toward me while having herself covered in flames.

"Now that's what I call fun! Hahahahaha..." I dash toward her.

Soon, my blades and her sword clash with each other. We keep on clashing without stopping, attacking one another while everything around us keep on getting heated.

I keep on smiling like a fighting maniac while Talulah coldly stare into my soul.

I push her to give enough space for me to jump to spin 360° and kick her face. After doing that, I give her a straight punch in the gut, causing her to temporarily lose their breath. Within that short moment, I tried to grab her, but she ended up using her Arts and burn me. I back off but she dashes and jump toward me, causing me to fall, lying down on the roof and have my neck almost being cut again.

I grabbed her sword while she sat on me. Both of us are not moving.

"Show yourself, old snake." I said as I stare into Talulah's eyes and did some fighting inside her mind.

"I got a question for ya. Why don't you kill me now? This is a great opportunity, just use your Arts and make me become a roasted meat." I said.

Just as she was about to 'roast' me, Bronya's drone came in clutch and shoot at Talulah, Talulah block the bullets and back off. I stood up and slowly back away.

"Ehm! So you see... Things aren't looking that good, but I've done my part. Cya!" I said as I hang onto Bronya's drone and got away from the scene.

Bronya's drone bring me back to the base. I felt tired and different.

"Nii-san..."

"Don't worry, I'm not 'roasted'. And try calling me Bro now." I said while lying on the bed.

"Ok... Bro." After that, I fell asleep.