Chapter 335 - Getting married. Hurrah. Hurrah.

Boss Zhou had not felt so mistreated ever since Yan Shuyu had become his girlfriend. He couldn't help but held onto her hand tightly but still needed to put up the cool front. "When are you taking off?"

"As early as possible. The sooner we go, the sooner we can have it all taken care of."

Zhou Qinhe pressed his lips together quickly, smiled and said, "Okay, let's all go together then."

Yan Shuyu was well aware that the boss was a jealous man so she wasn't surprised by his decision. She still asked, nevertheless, "I don't know how long that will take. What about your work?"

"There's an office in capital city. I can easily work from there." Zhou Qinhe put his arm around her and said to her tenderly, "You and Yuanbao are more important."

Yan Shuyu's lips were curving up madly but she still pretended to be cool and said, "No, you don't need to. That's too much to ask of you."

"Not at all," said Boss Zhou casually. "And we can buy some properties over there while we are at it. After Yuanbao had rejoined the Ye family, he might have to go and visit the elders from time to time. That way we can accompany him as well."

Yan Shuyu had initially thought that the trip to the capital and having his son included into the Ye's genealogy would be a big challenge yet they were able to accomplish that quite easily.

Perhaps partly because Ye Rongchen had done a good behind-the-scene job with managing his parents' and other elders' expectation or that she had the boss behind her, which allowed the Ye's parents no choice but to accept the fact. All in all, the interaction between the two families was quite pleasant.

Yan Shuyu had planned to visit the Ye's with Zhang Yuanjia. After all, if her son was to join the Ye's officially, it was only right for them to visit the elders pro-actively. That being said, they day that they arrived at the capital when Ye Rongchen related his parents' intention to have them rest up and that a banquet would be held at the Ye's the next day to welcome them.

If the Ye's parents were to hold a banquet, she should be able to assume that was their good will. This was much better than Yan Shuyu had originally anticipated and, as such, she had agreed to it cheerfully.

The very next morning, she took the two little kiddos dressed properly in their suits and ties and headed to the hotel that they were to meet at with the boss. They had declined the chauffeur that the Ye family had offered up. The boss was a man with businesses world-wide. Getting a ride was not a problem to him at all.

They met up with the Ye's parents at the hotel before 11 AM.

The Ye's parents looked exactly how Yan Shuyu had pictured them. It stood to reason that with Ye Rongchen being such a handsome man, both his parents were also very pleasing to the eyes. As for their auras, Father Ye was somewhat similar to that of the boss. They have an easy-going look on them but them just standing there made others feel that they would not want to try anything stupid. That must be the rumored aura of one with authority. That might be the reason that Father Ye and the boss had somewhat hit it off, or at least able to keep the conversation going. Contrarily, Yan Shuyu and Mother Ye were more awkward together.

Yan Shuyu wasn't able to forgive Ye Rongchen before but, at the end of the day, that was the fault of the Ye's parents. That being said, the fact that they had saved Ye Rongchen was also the truth. Yan Shuyu had no idea whether Ye Rongchen was really dead in the original novel or lived out his new live without ever recalling her and her son. Nevertheless, if she was to choose, the latter was probably the better of the two options. Ye Rongchen was, after all, her son's birth father. It was better that he had survived than both of them being gone.