she kisses your neck

"Are you enjoying the movie?" Gracie spoke as she wrapped her arms around you a little tighter.

Sitting on the sofa with your back against her chest, you kept your focus on the film that was playing.

Gracie, however, was struggling to concentrate on it.

"Yeah. You?"

With your back facing her, she couldn't see your face.

But she didn't have to to know that you were smirking as the words left your lips.

"I would if I could focus on it. But you're wearing my shirt and it's hard to do that right now."

You turned your head and stared back at her with a smile before you pecked her lips.

But she wasn't satisfied with only that little peck.

You turned to look back at the movie while she began to think of ways to get your attention to shift to her instead.

And she knew one guaranteed way to do that.

"I know something better to do than watching this movie." She said before she leaned in and began to kiss your neck.

Your breath hitched in your throat but you tried not to cave in.

But with every soft kiss to your skin, resisting the urge to give in to Gracie and whatever it is that she wanted to do grew more difficult.

"Doesn't making out with me sound so much better than this boring movie?" She asked.

Tilting your head back against her shoulder, you gave her more of your skin to kiss and she just hummed in response.

"You know you want to turn off this stupid film and melt into me instead." She said as she kissed across your skin. "We both know it."

"Gracie," You sighed softly and reached for her hands, quickly intertwining your fingers together.

"What, sweet girl? Does that feel nice?" She asked as she hooked her fingers under your chin, tilting your head back even further. "You like it, don't you, darling?"

You couldn't reply.

You could barely breathe.

The words were on the tip of your tongue but you couldn't say them because you were too lost in bliss, all because of her and her soft lips brushing against your skin.

"Let's forget about this and make out instead. How's that sound?"

You turned around and put your lips on hers, unable to resist any longer.

And who could blame you?

As if no one else would rather make out with Gracie than watch a movie you, truthfully, aren't even all that into.

Gracie smiled against your lips while putting her hands on your hips and pulling you onto her lap.

"You know how to make me feel so amazing." You whispered against her lips.

"I do, my girl." She said as she kissed you a little more passionately. "Because I love you."

"I love you too. Now be quiet and keep kissing me." You said and she chuckled before pulling away, moving to kiss your neck once more.

"Whatever you want, my love." She said as she left a few love bites on your skin, bringing you an intense rush of bliss once more.