one of your parents walks in on you making out (requested)

"Finally alone," Gracie said as she closed the bedroom door behind her. "Your parents are calling it a night."

"Okay." You said with a small smile. "Are you ready for bed too?"

She came over to the bed and climbed in beside you, shaking her head at you as a smirk pulled at her lips.

"Not exactly. I had other things in mind for tonight."

You smirked back at her before wrapping your arms around her neck to pull her closer.

Her lips touched yours and she brought you in for a passionate kiss; the first one you've been able to share all day.

You're visiting your parents for the week since you both have some time off and although you're enjoying each day that you get to spend with them, you barely have time to spend with Gracie and you miss her.

You decided to have an early night since you were tired, so Gracie was quick to pull away to check and see if you still felt sleepy.

"Are you tired, baby?"

"Not at all." You said and watched her grin before you pulled her in for another kiss.

She hummed against your lips as she cupped your cheek in her palm, her lips moving deeply against yours.

"Gracie," You moaned as she tugged at your lower lip with her teeth.

She suddenly pulled away from the kiss so she could kiss your neck instead.

Every brush of her lips on your skin felt like heaven and you couldn't help but moan as she kissed that sweet spot on your skin.

"Shh." She said as she looked up at you. "Don't moan too loud, darling. We don't want anyone ruining our fun now, do we?"

You quickly shook your head and continued to melt as she continued to kiss your soft, sensitive skin.

You tangled your fingers in her hair, tugging at the strands slightly as she continued to bring you bliss.

"Gracie," You moaned again as she left a hickey on your collarbone.

She moved your shirt aside and started to kiss your chest, her soft lips brushing against every inch of your skin that she could kiss.

But that wasn't enough.

You needed to feel her lips on yours again and to feel her touch.

"Gracie,"

She looked up at you.

"Kiss me again."

She moved back up and put her lips on yours once more, giving you a sweet but deep kiss.

She began to untie the strings of your pajama pants and started to push them down your legs before brushing her fingertips against your thighs.

"My beautiful girl." She whispered against your lips.

"You're beautiful, baby." You said back to her, making her smile into the next kiss. "I love you."

"I love you more." She said as she deepened the kiss even more, her fingertips still touching your thighs.

You got lost in each other, slowly taking off each other's clothes and tossing them aside as you made out.

And just as you got ready to turn her over so you could be the one to hover over her and give her kisses and hickeys, the bedroom door suddenly opened.

"Y/N, Gracie, I have a question for you girls, oh my god!" Your mom suddenly yelled out.

"Oh, god, Mom, what is it?" You asked as you started to feel embarrassed.

Gracie laid down beside you, the embarrassment setting in for her too.

"Nothing, just forget it." She said before hurrying out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

"Well, that was embarrassing." You groaned.

"Yeah." Gracie agreed. "I don't know how I'm going to look your mom in the eyes in the morning."

"I think I'm just going to hide up here until the week is over and we can go home."

Gracie chuckled before pulling you into her arms.

"Maybe your mom will just forget about it. She seemed to be just as startled as we were."

"Yeah, hopefully." You sighed.

You could only imagine what tomorrow morning would hold.