praising you (requested)

You couldn't help but moan over the feeling of Gracie's lips brushing against your skin.

You were laying under her in bed, the movie that you two were originally watching together now fading out as you get lost in her and her soft lips.

You had been making out a couple of minutes before this but it seems that Gracie wants to kiss more than just your lips.

And you're not complaining.

How could you even think about doing so when she's bringing you such bliss?

You were so lost in her, so caught up in the ecstasy you felt caused by her that you could barely speak.

The only thing on your lips was her name and it repeatedly fell as she smirked against your skin and gave you kiss after kiss.

"Gracie," You sighed.

She stared up at you with a smile, knowing you wanted something from her.

She didn't know what but you wanted something and she was more than willing to give whatever that was to you.

"What is it, sweet girl? What do you want?"

You couldn't seem to get the words on the tip of your tongue to fall, too lost in what you felt.

"Baby, if you don't tell me I won't be able to give you whatever you want. So, tell me, darling."

"Praise me."

That wasn't what Gracie expected to hear.

But she wasn't complaining.

"Oh, please, Gracie. I need you to praise me."

"Yeah? My good girl needs me to praise her?"

You moaned out at the name that left her lips.

"What if that's what my girl wants, then that's what she'll get." She smirked.

Her lips continued to brush against your skin but instead of your neck, she kissed your chest.

She pulled your shirt down a little, exposing some more of your skin.

"Moan some more for me, baby girl. Let me hear your soft, pretty moans."

"Gracie," You moaned.

"That's my girl." She smiled, delicate kisses brushing against your chest. "That's mommy's good girl."

You threw your head back and sighed softly, completely lost in her.

"You're just so beautiful, you know that? My girl is so stunning. Your skin is so soft, so kissable."

"Gracie, you make me feel amazing."

"Yeah? Good. You deserve it."

You put your arms around her neck to pull her even closer.

You arched your back as her fingers caressed your skin, traveling along your body.

"Yeah, just like that, darling. Arch your back like that, so gorgeous."

She kissed your stomach, trailing her lips to your hips and thighs.

"Don't stop. Don't pull away. Please, keep kissing me."

She smirked as she did the opposite of what you wanted her to do.

She pulled back.

"Gracie," You whined.

"What is it, my gorgeous girl?"

"Please. Keep kissing me, keep praising me."

"Okay, baby girl." She smiled. "Whatever you want. As long as you keep being a good girl for me."

"I promise, I will."

"Good girl." She whispered before kissing you again, making you feel weak once more.