getting something of you tattooed on her (requested)

You couldn't pull away from Gracie's lips as you lay on the hotel bed together.

Your hands were intertwined as you lost yourself in her kisses and in the love you feel for her.

As you opened your eyes, you spotted the ring on her finger and your heart nearly burst with happiness.

It feels so surreal to say but you and Gracie are finally married.

It happened yesterday around your friends and families in LA before you both got on the flight to your honeymoon destination - the Maldives.

It was a very long flight, over twenty-three hours from LA, but it's so romantic and so beautiful here and it was a place that you and Gracie both agreed would be the perfect spot for your honeymoon.

And even though there's so much you both want to do, you're too caught up in each other and the love and happiness you feel to leave the hotel room right now.

"What are you thinking about, my love?" She asked as she kissed your neck.

"Nothing." You replied before cupping her cheeks and pulling her in for another passionate kiss.

"Are you tired at all? It was a busy day yesterday and a long flight." She whispered worriedly against your lips.

"Not at all." You replied, making her smile.

"Me neither." She said as she deepened the kiss.

Rolling onto her back, she pulled you on top of her and you happily took the opportunity to shower her with love.

You pulled away from the loving kiss you were sharing so you could kiss down her body, trailing your lips from her jaw down to her neck and collarbones and then her chest.

Lifting the shirt she had on, you kissed her stomach, only to freeze when you opened your eyes.

"What's this?" You asked as you stared at her ribcage.

"I told you I had a surprise for you but I had to wait until it was healed to show you." She grinned. "It took a while for it to heal fully and then the wedding took place and it just skipped my mind."

You brushed your fingers gently across her ribcage, right over the tattoo on it.

"You know what it is, don't you?" She asked as she brushed her fingers through your hair.

There was no mistaking it; it was your initials.

"My initials?"

"Correct." She proudly said. "I know people say to never get someone's name tattooed on you but I just couldn't help myself when it came to you. I know you're not going anywhere. It's going to be the two of us forever and always. So I felt safe getting your initials on my ribcage."

"It's so beautiful." You said before kissing across the tattoo. "I love it so much."

You moved up her body to kiss her lips again.

"And you're kinda right - it's always going to be the two of us, forever... along with the kids we'll have and the pets we'll adopt."

She giggled against your lips before nodding her head.

"Of course, baby. You know I want that too. It'll happen in time, I promise." She said and kissed you a few more times before you pulled away.

"I'm kinda scared of needles but maybe I'll do something like this for you too."

She shook her head with a smile.

"Don't think of it that way, baby. I didn't get this so you'd do the same for me. I did it because I love you. You're my wife, we're starting the rest of our lives together, and I wanted to have something of you tattooed on me. You don't have to get one. It's not like that."

"Okay." You replied. "But I will think about it."

"Only if you want to." She whispered as she brushed her fingers along your back. "I love you so much, wifey."

"I love you more, wifey." You grinned and kissed her again, quickly getting swept away in her touch and her lips.