she flirts with you (requested)

"There's my beautiful girl!" Gracie grinned as you came downstairs. "Damn, look how good you look."

You shook your head with a giggle as she brought you into her arms.

"I'm in a pair of my sweats and one of your hoodies."

"And you still look so sexy." She said before kissing your lips softly.

You smiled as you made your way over to the fridge.

Bending over to grab a bottle of water from the shelf, you jumped when you felt Gracie's hand smack your butt.

"Gracie!" You turned around to face her, laughing a little.

"Sorry, not sorry. I couldn't help myself." She winked.

You smiled at her as she took the bottle of water from your hands and set it on the counter before pulling you back in her arms.

"I hope you know CPR because you're taking my breath away."

You giggled as she kissed the corners of your lips.

"Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?"

"Gracie," You said as the brightest smile pulled at your lips.

"Your hand looks lonely, can I hold it for you?"

She brought your hand to her lips to give it a soft kiss, making your heart flutter.

"I think someone must've stolen the stars and put them in your eyes."

You playfully hit her arm as you both laughed.

"You're making me flustered."

"You're beautiful." She smiled. "And I'm glad I can make you feel that way, baby, even after we've been together this long."

"You make me happy and when you flirt with me like that, it makes me feel so good inside."

"Well, then, I'll have to do it more often." She said before kissing your lips lovingly. "Ready to go watch that movie, beautiful?"

"Yeah, I am, baby." You smiled as she took your hand and led you to the living room.