6

"Y/N, Y/N, look!" Somebody would shout, shaking around Y/N's body till they woke up with a groggy groan, "there's something white falling from outside!"

"What?" Y/N would sharply respond, their eyes adjusting to the light as they saw Doi towering over their limp-ish body and pointing towards the window, where Red help up Robin so he could look out the window easier. The tired Y/N rubbed their eyes before standing up and looking out the other window that was beside them, and like Doi said, something white was falling from the sky. It was snowing.
"Snow in June..?" Y/N thought to their self, confused as hell before looking back to the others to see what they were thinking about this, but this just wrecked Y/N's mind as they didn't know if it was June for them or they just didn't ever change the calendar, but from the looks of it they seemed confused as too.

The sound of the door slamming open by Doi startled Y/N and caused them to jump, looking over at Red who looked back at them and slightly shrugged. Not even a minute after, Doi ran back inside and was shivering like crazy.
"It's really cold out there," Doi said, folding his arms together and trying to warm himself up. Y/N walked over with the blanket they slept with and wrapped it around Doi to warm him up.
"That's why you wear warm clothes before you go out there," Y/N said before an idea quickly popped inside their head, "how about we go out there and play around a bit?"
"It's cold out there though," Robin said.
"That's why we wear something warm," Y/N replied, "so, how about it?"

Although it was freezing cold outside, they had fun together in the snow. They started off with trying to get used to the coldness before continuing on and making a snowman together, Doi being the one to finish it all by placing the carrot nose on the head. Now, they just discussed the game of snowball fighting and Y/N hid behind a tree with a snowball ready inside their hand that was red and freezing, but they didn't pay mind to it. They hid behind a tree and would poke their head around the tree to see who was nearby.
Suddenly, BAM! A snowball hit Y/N in the back of the head roughly as they fell face first into the snow as a laugh echoed from behind them. They'd scrambled to get up, their head snapping back to see Robin peeking at Y/N from a tree a few feet away.
"You're gonna pay for that!" Y/N declared, running after Robin who screamed like a girl while dashing away from Y/N who charged after them with the snowball in hand. Right when they had a good aim at Robin, they threw the snowball and missed as a snowball was shot at their back and they almost tripped over their feet. Y/N turned to face Red, who chuckled flatly before ducking away. Now the war was starting.

Y/N scooped up a handful of snow and molded it into an uneven ball and walked around while trying to find Red, the snow crunching under their feet silently until they heard another pair and turned to their left and tossed the snowball at the other person, who was Doi. He managed to duck the attack and laugh at Y/N before a face full of snow fit his face while he was laughing, Y/N now laughing from this before being cut off by someone throwing another snowball at the back of their head but missing and smacking Doi's foot and getting his foot all wet on the inside due to the snow seeping inside the shoe.
They'd both face Robin with the next snowball in his hand, they also watched as Red approached behind Robin with a giant handful of snow that wasn't bade into a ball but just a clump. He'd approach behind the duck and dropped it all on his head before running away, Robin quickly got bodied by the two others who threw multiple snowballs at him while they laughed at his aggravated moans and groans. Y/N decided to softly throw a snowball at Doi before he attacked them and ducked out, having another snowball in hand and searching around for Red while the others were distracted with each other to have a one versus one match.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" Y/N would call out, looking side to side before yelping at the sudden above attack by Red shaking a tree limb to cause the snow to fall onto Y/N. They'd clear their vision and watch as Red jumped down from the tree and ran from Y/N, who ran after him and successfully hit him in the back with the snow ball.
The two of them would run around and throw snowballs at each other till Y/N tackled Red to the ground and laughing as he smacked some snow to cover up his face. Red would shove Y/N off of himself, Y/N just going limp and flopping beside him while laughing their head off, Red quietly laughed along with them. The laughing attracted the two others, who came by and laid down as well but on the other side to where they were touching the tops of heads with Y/N and Red and just joked around while they shivered as the cold bit them through their warm clothing,but they didn't care and only made snow angles together after and making small designs with the snow.