Chapter 6

Luke

Opening my apartment door Josh was sitting on the couch looking stressed out.

"We need to talk" was the first thing he said once he heard the keys.

"About?" He looked embarrassed slash furious. "About yesterday dude, come on don't tell me Ila brain washed you"

Letting out a chuckle I sat down next to him.

"Okay let's talk" and with that he started explaining himself on how he had no money and that his father used to help him but he just cut him off.

"So please don't tell anyone" I gave him a nod. "You know that we don't pay rent right"

His eyes widening "What?" I forced my smile not to show but I couldn't.

"My dad bought this place under my name" explaining further Josh stood up.

"So you're telling me that I had payed almost $400 every month just for a place were you own it?" I gave him another nod and he looked like he was going to kill me.

"I'll transfer the money back" and his anger seemed to ease up.

"I have clases bye" and he slammed the door shut.

Ila

I didn't focus during class today as I was kind of stressing about tonight. He said I should wear sexy clothing and I don't own any.

As the professor dismissed us I walked out the class and going immediately to the mall.

I had asked Riley to meet me there as she would help me for tonight.

Seeing her standing in the entrance of the mall she smiled as she saw me. Hugging first we intertwined our arms and did some shopping.

"So Luke?" She asked as we were browsing through the dresses.

"He's just a friend" I commented.

"Dud the guy likes you, I can even see that"

Blushing at the thought of Luke liking me. "It's nothing serious-"

"Yet" she chipped in and pulled out a dress.

"Look at this dress" she said and held up a hot pink corset type of dress, strapless and a slit that goes all the way up to the thigh.

"This will look fucking good on you" shoving the dress in my hands she pushed us to the fitting rooms.

"Riley I this isn't my style" I said and she closed the curtain. "Try it on you'll love it"

And with that I undressed. Pulling the dress over my head it was a smooth material.

The curtain opening I held the dress us and Riley stood behind me.

"Look it looks amazing with you're body you can pull of any dress" looking in the mirror she grabbed the string and tied it.

She left the small room again and opened the curtain next to us. "You also fitting on clothes?" I semi-screamed and she laughed.

"This is a mall and ofcourse I'm buying too"

Smiling at her I knew that she was a shopaholic.

We both ended up buying clothes and left the mall at around 5pm.

Opening my apartments door I immediately took a shower. Washing my hair and shaving my body I felt smooth.

Exiting the steamy room my phone lit up as I had a message.