Chapter 15

Ila

The past few months were amazing with Luke.

There had been some storms in our relationship and to be honest I love him for trying to take care of me and our baby.

My baby bump clearly being visible I was busy snacking on some chocolate with pickles.

Luke says it's gross but this baby of mine likes it.

"Baby!" I screamed from the spot and Luke didn't answer. "Luke!" I screamed again but no answer.

I groaned as I had to stand up now and go see what he's doing. Walking to the room Luke was sitting on the bed with his phone in his hand busy going through some stuff.

"Baby?" I asked he looked up and he looked shocked.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he stood up showing me his phone.

Pictures of me and my pregnant belly was in a article saying:

'THE FAMOUS PHONE FOUNDER'S DAUGHTER (ILARIA ALENSKY) IS SEEN PREGNANT WITH WHAT LOOKS TO BE LUKE CRAWFORD'

My mouth going open Luke grabbed the phone and started dialing people's number.

My phone ringing from the kitchen I went to go pick it up and saw my dad's name on it.

Answering the call he sounded happy.

"Is it true? Are you really pregnant?" He asked.

"Dad I can explain"

"No need to explain I'm so happy for you and Luke, I know that you and you're mother isn't on speaking terms but she really misses you"

Feeling sad I felt the tears welling up.

"It's dad I'll send you my address and you guys can come visit"

"That would be wonderful I'll go tell you're mom bye sweetie"

"Bye dad"

And with that the phone call was dropped.

Luke came in the room and looked at me. "How did they find out who I am?" I asked and he shaked his head.

"It was Lilly" my blood boiling at her name.

"The guy who wrote the article explained that she had told them about it but she didn't have proof until they started following us and got that picture of you"

"She's a fucking asshole" o commented and Luke laughed.

He pulled me in for a hug and kissed me. "You know we haven't had sex since 3 months ago" he commented and I smiled.

"No Luke no sex until this baby is out" I held him by the neck and as we was about to kiss there was a knock on our door.

Smiling I walked to the door opening it and being shocked in seeing my mom and dad standing there.

My mom being shocked to she started crying while pulling me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry my daughter I'm so sorry for kicking you out" she whined in my shoulder.

Hugging her back I also cried.

Luke and my dad greeting each other she pulled me away and turned to Luke.

He wanted to greet her with the hand but she slapped it away and pulled him in for a tight hug.

Turning to dad he pulled me in for a hug and we did.

Mom came back to me and held my stomach. "Is this the new baby?" She asked I smiled and nodded.

"Aww my baby" she cried while kissing my stomach. We sat down by the table and started talking.

My mom apologizing constantly I didn't hold a grudge against her she is my mom.

"So do you guys have any names?" My dad asked. I looked at Luke and he smiled.

"If it's a boy we'll name him Daniel" Luke explained. "If it's a girl we'll name her Andrea" I explained.

Mom basically awwing at the names she grabbed dad's arm.

"Well would you look at the time it's time for us to go" dad said looking at his watch.

Everyone standing up we walked them to the door and said goodbye. Turning towards Luke he smiled.

"Is it just me or did you're mom accept me?" He asked. I laughed while nodding my head.

Walling towards him I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and groaned while clutching onto it.

"What's wring?" He asked. I couldn't talk or form words and my nightmare came to life.

Water dripping down from my leg I looked down at the pool and looked back up.

"My water broke" I said and Luke came to me. "Okay we can do this, I'll go grab the bag and help you  to the car" and he did as he said.

After hours and hours of being in pain it was time to push out this baby and get it over with.

With Luke holding into my hand I squeezed it as I the doctor tells me to push.

Hearing baby cries I smiled in excitement as I'm done with this pain.

"It's a girl" the doctor said with a smile and Luke gave me a peck on the head telling me I did it.

Crying I got to held little Andrea and she was so small in my arms.

"Our little baby" Luke whispered as he held her hand in his pinky.