Chapter 13

Luke

Hearing her little snores she fell asleep ontop of me while we were watching a movie.

I smiled as I picked her up and went to the bathroom to piss. I caught with my side eye a blue box in the trash can and bend down picking it up.

Seeing 'pregnancy test' on it I saw another blue stick. Picking that up Ila was pregnant.

I took the test and walked to our room where she was asleep. Throwing the test against the wall I stormed out of the apartment grabbing my keys and driving to Josh.

Banging in his door he opened it and I walked in.

"Dude what's wrong?" He asked and I turned around.

"Ila is pregnant" and the gasp of Riley was heard. "Wait hold up she's pregnant?" Josh asked.

Shaking my head as a yes he smiled. "Dude that's good news, you're going to be a dad" he said with a smile.

"I'm also pregnant" Riley commented from the couch and we both looked at her. Josh being shocked Riley stood up and revealed an light baby bump.

"You're pregnant?" Josh asked and she gave him a nod.

He ran up to her and picked her up while kissing her. "I-I'm a dad too?" And she gave him a nod.

"I wanted to tell you at their place but I was scared that you would get mad and run away leaving me alone with the baby" she said with a dropped smile.

Josh lifted her face up and kissed her. "I'm not mad babe I'm actually excited"

I feel fucked up. I left Ila alone in the apartment after I left in frustration.

"I have to go" I said and went out his apartment. Going to the bar I couldn't handle all of this emotions.

"A strong one please" I ordered and the bar tender gave me one of his strongest drinks.

Taking shots after shots I felt quite defeated by the alcohol.

Ila

He had left me. I knew that he had found out cause when the door closed the test was laying in the floor in our bedroom.

Fear crept up me as I didn't know how he would react. Will he leave me? Or Will he still take me and the baby in?

I was sitting in the book spot with a blanket wrapped around me it was currently midnight.

The car keys was gone so I guess he left.

Hearing the front door open I looked at the door and saw Luke stumbling in the room.

Kicking his shoes off he took off his jacket and walked towards our room. And before he could turn in the hallway he saw me.

Smiling as he leaned against the wall this guy was fucking drunk.

"What the fuck Luke?" I asked as I stood up throwing the blanket off me. "You're pregnant" he said and smiled again.

"Yes I know, where were you?" I added. He tried walking towards me and stopped infornt of me.

"I went to Josh and he found out that Riley's pregnant,  you didn't tell me why?" He asked me a question.

"Because I was scared that you would do this" I said and pointed at him. He grabbed my waist and kissed my head.

"I know that what I did was fucked up but you should've told me first and not keep it a secret"

"I was going to tell you but I fell asleep" he smiled at me and shaked his head.

"Let's go to bed..." He bent down and whispered in my tummy "...and you better not be kicking my girlfriend" he said and I laughed.

"Girlfriend?" I asked and he shaked his head as a yes.

"So you're my boyfriend?" I asked again and he did the same movement.

He grabbed me hand and we went to bed.

Luke

Waking up with a terrible headache memories of Ila came in. "Morning boyfriend" was all I heard and I turned to see Ila leaning in the door.

"Boyfriend?" I asked and she nodded while walking towards me. She had a sports bra on with leggings.

Her baby bump showing a bit. I grabbed her and made her lay down on the bed with her back against the mattress.

I laid on her belly and placed my ear on the belly. Trying to hear a heartbeat but there was none.

"Luke I should go for an ultrasound to hear the heartbeat" she said and played with my hair.

"I'm sorry for how I reacted yesterday it was a fucked up move and I'm happy to be a dad" I gave her a small smile.

She gave me one back and pulled me up. Helping her I layed next to her and she kissed me.