Epilogue

Time has passed now its what 3 years later.

We had placed a restraining order against Lilly and Luke got his father's company.

Me I got a job at a primary school as a English teacher for younger kids and I like it.

Teaching kids was one of my favorite things to do and here I am living it out.

Me and Luke had upgraded our apartment to a cute little house.

Being at home now atm I took a holiday leave as Luke had promised us a cute holiday away to some special place.

Andrea and I was currently in the living room playing with the building blocks and laughing around until Luke came home from work.

Andrea stood up and waddled her way to him as he picked her up and twirled her in the air.

"Hi my baby you're so big now" he complimented her and I stood up.

"How's work?" I asked. He groaned as he placed Andrea down. She came back to me and played in the ground.

Luke pulled me towards him as he planted small kisses on my neck. "It was awful" he complained and I giggled.

"Mommy look" Andrea said as she pointed at her tower she had built.

I moved away from Luke and bent down to kiss her forehead.

"So holiday with the Turners and Janise is joining with" he said and untied his tie.

"We're leaving tomorrow at 9 am sharp" Giving him a nod he went upstairs and i followed him.

Andrea had been yawning alot and when she finally slept I went to her room and placed her slowly in her bed.

Kissing her head goodnight I went to our room.

Closing the door behind me Luke was laying on the bed only in his boxers reading something on his phone.

Sighing I went to the closet and started taking off my clothes one at a time showing him what I'm doing.

Throwing my shirt on the ground I was now in my sexy underwear and I walked towards the bed Climbing on it.

Turning my back towards Luke I made sure to move my ass close to him.

Feeling his stairs on my body he laid down and kissed my neck.

Placing my ass on his dick he grew hard at my touch. Being turned around Luke was hovering above me.

Leaving kisses down to my abdomen and stopped just at the hem of my underwear.

Moaning his name he pulled it off and started kissing my inner thigh. Grabbing his hair he made me feel things for him.

Gosh I love this man, I love how he makes me feel.

Rising my hips up for him to suck more he stopped and pulled of his pants. Grabbing the condom from the drawers he rip it open and slid it on.

Waiting patiently for him he lowered himself and started kissing me while entering me.

Moaning in his mouth he pulled away and groaned.

Thrusting deeper in me with each thrust I reached my climax. Him still going I pleasure him more until he had cum.

Panting as he took off the condom and threw it away he climbed in the bed pulling me towards him.

Our bodied being covered with the light blanket we played with each other's hands.

"Where we going?" I asked being curious of the fact that we're going on vacation.

"Trust me okay?" Was all he said.