Chapter 8

Luke

Waking up to Ila sitting with her legs to her chest the look of admiration was all over her face.

"Morning" she said with a smile on her face and I pulled her in for a hug. Her hair being slightly wet she smelled like me.

"What's the time?" I asked and she looked up at me. Resting her chin on her hand and her hand on my chest.

"It's about 5 in the morning" she said and leaned in for a kiss. Giving her one with a smile plastered in my face.

Taking the strand of hair out of her face I placed it behind her ear. "We have class at 7" she said and I made a sad face.

She sat up straight and climbed off the bed.

Sitting up with my elbows I watched her every move. "I have a dinner tonight at my dad's place and I was wondering if you would like to join me?"

She turned around with a questioned face. Climbing off bed I walked up to her holding her shoulders.

"Dont you think that meeting you're parents is going to fast?" she frowned. I smiled and pecked her head.

"Think of it as a date".

She hesitated first and I made a pouty face. She giggled and place her head on my chest.

"What should I wear?" She asked with a smile and I took that as a yes. "Anything" I smiled at her and she gave me a nod.

I took the opportunity too kiss her lips before leaving to go shower.

Ila

After giving in my homework I was on my way to the library. I had to ask about her date with Mr.Likers.

Entering the library Janice had a little friend with her and to be exact it looked like a old friend.

"Hi Janice" and turned towards the old man taking out my hand. He took it with a smile. "You must be Janice's nice date" I asked and he smiled.

"You must be Janice's pain in the ass"

I looked at Janice and she giggled at Mr.Likers comment. I leaned in closer on the front desk and Janice stood more up to hear.

"I like him" I whispered. She smiled and we I left them. Grabbing the books I quickly placed them in the shelfs before my date with Luke.

Reaching to place the last book in the shelf I strecmtched but still couldn't get the book in the shelf.

The book being grabbed out of my hands I turned around and saw Luke placing the last book. His hands above my head he looked down at me and smiled.

"Hi" he said and I looked around us. "What are you doing here?" I asked and he pouted.

"I'm not speaking until I get my kiss"

Eyes widening I shaked my head. He pouted even bigger and I smiled giving in to his cute side.

Resting my hands on his neck I leaned in for a kiss and a kiss he got.

"Now speak" I said after the kiss and he held me by the waist. "I'm walking you to you're apartment to help you with an outfit"

Giving him a nod I grabbed my bag and we walked out of the library. Feeling a sharp pain on my ass I turned around and Luke smiled.

Giving him the warning eyes I smiled and he chased me.

"Gotcha" he said as he picked me up and twirled me in the air tickling me. Janice walked out of the library and we both stopped standing up straight.

She had a stern look on her face her hands folded over her chest.