Chapter 7: Ew a Pervert

Esme:

As Sylvia and I walked to the duke's room for our private dinner, I kept on thinking about what was going to happen. " Ok, so once we get the information from him, we pretend to be sick and then leave the dinner." I said, " Good, I don't want to be there longer than I have to.." Sylvia said, brushing back her long blonde hair.

Once we reached the doors, I grimaced and then knocked on the door, " Good evening, ladies, you look very well." He said bowing, Sylvia and I curtsied back. The woHe opened the door to see the dining table with candle light reflecting off of the windows. " Oh great heavens." I murmured under my breath. Sylvia and I quickly found our seats and the Duke sat right across from us. Our first course was some breadsticks and soup. I grabbed a bread stick and dipped it in my soup, "So how was your day, Duke Serenade." I said leaning forward casually, " Ah, please call me Rolan." He said chuckling, " No need for formalities.". He took a sip of soup, " But since you ladies came to my kingdom, my day has been glorious.",

" Oh, you're so kind Rolan." Sylvia said, taking a sip of soup and leaning forward. He looked down her dress and at her boobs. pervert. He grinned and then clapped his hands, " How about a bit of wine?" He said grinning. Well he was going to make himself drunk so this wasn't going to be too hard.

Soon a bottle of wine pulled, and Sylvia quickly poured him a glass of wine, and then a little for myself and Sylvia. He pulled her close and then brushed back her hair. She looked at me with alarm but then looked back at him with a fake smile. As the Duke took a long sip of wine, Sylvia piped up saying, " Do you prefer red or white?" She said smiling brightly, " Oh! An educated girl." He said, " Red, after all it is more expensive, and I have the money." I was about to choke on my soup when I heard that, but then I turned it into a polite cough. We continued the small talk until his glass was finished, I poured another glass of wine for him and as he wasn't looking Sylvia put in a pinch of powder.

" So did you hear about the ball in darlington?" I said absentmindedly, " Oh, yes I did indeed!" He suckled, " And in fact I saw it with my very own eyes!" I raised my eyebrows at Sylvia, now we had a lead. " Oh, what were you dressed in, as I also attended and was hoping to see you there." I said as another course came in, this was steak, with a hearty salad, and was sprinkled with the finest sea salt.

I quickly served myself some salad, and then took a bite. It was surprisingly good. He wasn't spilling enough so I slipped the side of my dress off to the point that my breasts were exposed. " I have the mask right here!" He looked at my cleavage and grinned as he pulled out a dark blue mask with seashells on it, " It was given to me because I am the duke of Serenade, the ocean lands." I nodded, he was so.. so... perverted, but at least he wasn't a suspect. "Wow! That's so great, but I think I might be coming down with something, I'm going to go rest. Good night!" Sylvia said quickly and then rushed out of the room. That bitch just left me here alone. With this perverted man. " So, Rolan that night did you see any men with a black mask?" I said, he laughed drowsily, the powder was kicking in. " Oh, yes I did.." he said, " Oh, do you know where he went?" I said excitedly, " He took a jewel from me." I said, " I was told he was heading to scotland.' Rolan said, smiling lazily. " But enough of this dreary talk. " He said leaning in, I winced, " Let's do what I really came for." He said smiling and then grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. He pulled off the shoulder of my gown all the way down. 

He looekd at me greedily as my gown was off and he leaned foward to grab my boob. I slapped him and then fixed my dress and then in the most tense voice I muttered," I should go back to my room." He looked at me annoyed, " Sylvia is sick and I must not leave her alone." And then I got up and then promptly walked out of the room. 

ewww rolan is such a pervert.

-author