Chapter 12: Girl Fightt

I woke up when it was still dark, I could see the dark shadow of Sylvia, Clary and Evelyn's sleeping bodies. I sighed and then quickly lit a candle. I decided to draw myself a bath since I was the only one awake. I creeped into the powder room and then closed the door, I turned on the facet and then sank into the tub sighing. I quickly washed my hair with floral soap and then I got out of the tub and drained the water. Then I dried my hair and stepped into my warm bathrobe. After I picked out my day gown for the day which was made of black silk, there was also pretty lace at the edges. I decided to put some stockings underneath. Then I brushed my still damp hair, and then dabbed some lipstick on my lips and cheek. I decided to let my hair down again, and put on my boots. I grabbed my shawl and then slipped on my flats. " Pretty dress.." Clary said, scaring the daylights out of me, "Clary!" I said, surprised, Clary laughed.

She quickly got into a silky blue gown that matched her eyes, and looked almost like my gown, just in a different colour. She then decided to put her hair into a pretty twist and then put on her pretty golden hoops. I smiled and then put on my sapphire necklace and my locket. I decided to go with the same earrings from last night, " mhmmm." Clary said, smelling the candle" Wait...." I said as I ran over to the door, I peered into the large box at the table, " He each gave us our own perfumes!" " And other stuff!" Clary piped in There were 4 small boxes inside of the box, that each had our names engraved inside of it. " Ooh!!!!" I said, " Sylvia, Evelyn wake up!!!" I said jumping on their beds,

" Uhhnnn...." Evelyn said as I shook her up, " ghhh.." Sylvia said drowsily as they slowly got up, " This feels like Christmas morning.." Evelyn said, rubbing her eyes, " Well we got gifts!" I said excitedly, Sylvia and Evelyn slowly got up and walked towards the large box, as we each grabbed our perfume boxes, " Ooh mine is sage!" Clary said, catching a whiff of her perfume, " That's kind of ironic, mum named you after Clary Sage." I said, I grabbed my box, " Wait, mine is amber!" I said , '' my perfume smells warm, sweet and exotic, dark berry!" Evelyn said gleefully, " Mine is rose!" Sylvia said dreamily, " Wait...... don't lovers always sign in for roses??" I say slyly, as Sylvia turns a light shade of red, "Shut it Esme!" she said, pouting, I laughed, and then sprayed some perfume onto my wrists and day gown, I nodded appreciatively, it smelled amazing.

" What other stuff is there?" Sylvia said as we dug through the box, there were pretty cloaks that were made of rich velvet and wool, and like the candles it had our name engraved on it, I quickly looked for the one that said Esme. " Ooh la la!" I said as I grabbed the black cloak that had small flowers sewn on so it wasn't just black and gorgeous lace trim and large pockets. I grinned and then put it on, Sylvia had opened up her cloak, and she let out the shrillest squeal I had ever heard, " EEEEEEE!" she said as she saw her cloak, it was white and was made of a soft and thick material mixed with silk with a pink bow to tie it together, there were small roses sewn onto the silk areas.

Clary and Evelyn had managed to unbox theirs, Clary had a deep blue cloak that had small seashells prints sown in and Evelyn had a cream colored cloak with small deer prints sewn in. " Wait, you and Clary are already dressed??" Sylvia said, ' Well we should probably get dressed then.." Evelyn said, looking down at her nightgown. While they were getting dressed I opened the curtains to the large window, the snow piles were huge now, Clary and I decided to send for a maid to get our fireplace lit, since the room was turning a bit chiller then our liking. Once the maid had gotten the fire started, I felt very cosy with my warm cloak, Clary seemed to enjoy hers too.

Sylvia wore a white dress that somehow also had rose patterns sewn in, which matched her cloak. She grinned and then put on her cloak and tied the pink bow, Evelyn had a cream colored gown that also matched her cloak, as they got ready, I leaned back into my chair and smiled. " Are you two slowpokes ready yet?" Clary said, slightly impatient, " Hold your horses, Clary. I'm almost finished.." Evelyn said as she put on her shoes, I laughed. Once they were finished we scampered down stairs and into the breakfast hall. In there they had warm blueberry scones, raspberry tarts, fruit, croissants and hot chocolate! I was famished so I grabbed a scone, some fresh strawberries, half of a croissant and some hot chocolate. Once we found a table to sit at, I took a bite of the scone, " Mhmmmm." I said, sighing as the blueberry sweetness took over my body.