[B]reak

We returned to Pascal's village to bring him (?) the high viscosity oil and for this he thanked us and again assured us that he (?) and the biomachines in the village were peaceful.

9s: Well, now Y/n, what do you want to do?

I was about to answer when there was a noise like that of a huge explosion.

9s: What was that noise?

Then both pods of 9s and 2b rang and opened communications with both of their operators.

This must have been very important if they both called at the same time and indeed alerted us to the detection of two Goliath-class enemies within the city ruins. From the reactions of both, I understand that these biomachines must be very dangerous.

All three of us looked at Pascal but he defended himself by saying that he knew nothing about it and obviously 9s immediately didn't trust the confession.

If he said he knew nothing about it then it was useless to continue questioning him.

Y/n: These Goliaths, how dangerous are they?

2b: They are very dangerous.

9s: Already also they are as big as a palace.

My eyes at the mention of his greatness turned into two white balls and my mouth fell to the floor. But I quickly composed myself.

Y/n: Let me help, I'm sure together we will be able to bring it down.

9s and 2b looked at each other for a moment before turning back to me.

2b: You can't, it's too dangerous.

Y/n: Come on! I helped you before when we were at the amusement park, why not this time?

9s: We are your bodyguards, it's our job to keep you safe and not put you in danger.

Y/n: But...but...

9s: Sorry, know it's for your safety.

Y/n: So what am I supposed to do?

2b: We will take you back to the resistance field, you will be safe there.

Having said that we went straight back to camp and they left me there while they went away. This really pissed me off, just because I'm human they put me on a pedestal. I didn't want to sit here doing nothing, I promised I would save this world and I intend to do so. I had to transform so I entered the room where 2b and 9s and I had contacted the commander without being seen and checking that no one was there and then I put myself to one side where no one could see me and activated the ultimatrix. I scrolled through the playlist until I found the alien I needed and then slammed the core covering myself with the green glow, however when the light went out it didn't feel any different, he opened his eyes and to my shock I was still human, I didn't understand what had it happened i was sure i hadn't argued with the watch yet it hadn't transformed me, i looked at it and turned the dial again and this time the playlist didn't appear, i kept turning it until the crest lit up.

Ultimatrix: Function not available, Ultimatrix being updated.

Y/n: What? Ultimatrix cancel update.

I screamed hoping it would work.

Ultimatrix: Unable to undo.

Damn, why? And where did this update come from? I would have thought about it later, but now I was without transformations and I knew that yelling wasn't going to solve anything.

Y/n: Ultimatrix, how long until the update is completed?

Ultimatrix: Estimated time: 24 minutes and 23 seconds.

At least it seems like it wouldn't have taken long, I felt useless and then punched the wall to calm my fustrazidone and lowering my face.

??1: So that's why you came here?

I looked up slightly and to my shock I found Popola and Devola in front of me? I was hoping they didn't see me.

Y/n: How...

I was interrupted by Devola who placed a finger on my lip.

Devola: When the two of them brought you here and left you we knew something was wrong and then when we saw you walk in here trying not to attract attention we knew you were trying to do something.

Y/n: How much did you see?

Popola: Everything, but don't worry we won't tell anyone.

I lowered my gaze slightly.

Then the twins knelt at my level and one took my left arm.

Popola: Can you explain to us what this thing is on your arm and why you got so angry?

Y/n: Sorry, but I don't want to, I prefer it to remain a secret.

Devola: Like the fact that you're human?

I was shocked again to hear that they understood that I was human.

Y/n: How do you know I'm human?

Popola: Did you really think this lie would work? And then why should YoRHa invent an android with your characteristics?

Y/n: This I have tried.

Devola: Besides, androids aren't as cute as you.

I blushed slightly at his comment.

Devola: And also they can't blush and make them prettier.

I regained my composure.

Y/n: Okay, I get it. But please don't tell anyone what you saw.

Then they both put a hand on my head then caressing me.

Popola and Devola: We promise!

Y/n: Thank you.

Devola: Is there anything you need?

Y/n: No, thanks. I just want to be alone for a while plus I feel very tired.

Popola: All right, but know that if you need anything, come and find us.

Y/n: All right.

With that they both left the room and I headed over to one of the beds that were there, lay down and rested hoping that when I woke up the update was over.